'Dont care'

20:
*Time lapse to a month later*
Azalea's POV
Right now I'm on my way to New York. I flipped the switch about a week and a half ago. I'm hunting down a asshole right now who tried to kill me. I'll tell you being stabbed in the back hurts like a son of a bitch. Damon almost got killed by klaus. I have been a bigger bitch to Elena then normal. But hey it's ok because I don't care.
Damon's POV
Right now I'm following Azalea. Klaus said that if I wanted to live I had to keep tabs on her. I tried to kill Jacob her little friend. I failed. Ummmm where is she going. Then I see a sign and she turns for New fucking York.
-7 months later-
(Still Damon's POV)
I sneak into Azalea's room and wake her up.
"What" she growls
"Your grandfathers here" I tell her
"Fuck" then she starts running around the room. I call klaus
M- she's on her way home
K- ok Hope was born yesterday so maybe she'll flip the switch back.
M- yea bye
*Hangs up*
I flipped the switch back 4 months ago. I flipped because I saw my daughter. When I was 16 her mother Anna and I had her. She would have been 7 when I was turned, she looked 16. With her raven black hair that goes to her waist like mine but longer, but she has her mothers curls. Her blue eyes that match my own. She looks like a young women, I fucking hate it. I told her to go to the boarding house and she said she missed Stefan. But the worst part is that Lexi was with her.
Azalea POV
I walk in my house and hear moaning. I walk up stairs and it's coming from dad's room, and his door is open. I look and in there my dad and a girl with black hair are having sex on the floor.
-A/N-
This is really short. Sorry.
Azalea: why did I have to see that.
Me: sorry but I had to add it
Damon: what did you see Azalea
Azalea: my dad having sex!!!!
Damon: eww with who
Azalea: a girl with black hair.
Me: Opps. Ooo snap.
Damon: Jasmine that girl better not be my fucking daughter
Me: *runs and hides*
Niklaus: comment who you think I was having sex with on my floor. Vote.
Girl klaus had sex with: love you bye
Me: *in hole* bye lovelies!!!