Awww and weird dream?

-A/N- Becka's name is being changed to Azalea
9:
Azalea's P.O.V
"Hey before you go to bed, next week is 1800s week" dad tells me
"But I hate corsets" I whine
"Every ones gonna wear them. It's gonna be 1863 all over again" dad tell me
"Did you set this up for me?" I ask
"yeah" he scratches the back of his head
"Aww thanks dad". Then I run up to my room and go to sleep
~Drēām-
I'm in Bek's bathroom with Bek doing my hair, Katherine is doing my makeup and Ella is putting a dress and shoes on me. Ella pulls the corset tight, then ties it and slides a silky white dress over my head. Bek is done my hair now and it's in a braid thing (A/N Rebekah's hair when they where human during the sword fight) and my makeup is light and natural. Dad walks in in a suit with Elijah and Kol and Stefan behind him, Elijah walks over to Katherine, Kol walks over to Bek, and Stefan walks over to Ella. Dad walks over to me and Stefan and Ella walk out to a wedding song their getting married? Then Elijah and Katherine walk out are they getting married? Then Kol and Bek walk out they can't be getting married. Then dad takes my hand and lopes it around his arm. A different song starts and dad asks me "are you ready" I don't know. But I nod yes. He slowly walks me down the aisle, I'm the one getting married. At the end of the aisle is Rebekah on one side not under the arch thing though and Damon under the arch thing with Stefan on his side. Dad takes my hand and kisses my forehead then he puts my hand in Damon's. I look down and see a large belly coming off me. Am I pregnant? Damon says I do and then I say it. Some one says you are now man and wife you may kiss your bride. And Damon kisses me softly barley being able to kiss me around my belly.