Chapter 13

Warning:

This chapter is having some graphic scenes about coitus. Readers’ discretion is advised.

--------------------------------------------------------

JV

Ugh.

I never felt this thing before.

I felt like was betrayed in my face.

Ugh.

I wander off the streets like a mindless zombie. As if I would find a fitting brain to swap this clouded brain of mine.

I sighed as cold air engulfs me.

I left the apartment without any clear thoughts earlier. Leaving my wallet and phone in my room, I only brought my keys that was with me before I got the idea of bringing back that cake tray on him.

I sighed again as I shuffle my feet to a seaside basketball court I usually play ball with my friends when we do want to play ball, off course.

This is one of the least of place that I really do enjoy going. I really like playing basketball; it’s a good stress reliever for me.

You don’t you just accept it that you’re quite hurt on what did you see earlier. That you’re latching some feels to that Edge guy.

Oh shut up. You are giving me more reasons here to really have some brain transplant.

I felt like my feelings are violated.

I really can’t really describe the feeling I have right now, not that it was new to me. I had few break ups and heartbreaks before. But this one is quite different and distasteful. This one was really not that one that I expect to feel.

What is happening to me?!

How can someone like him affect me this much?!

I am so confused!!

Gah!” I shouted

I hate what am I feeling right now.

This is wrong.

This is so wrong.

I muttered some curses at the air as I mindlessly walking front god-know-this-place-but-I-don’t-care-now place.

My mind went totally blank as I felt my head exploded with this weird feeling of mine.

I hate what am I feeling right now.

Why am feeling this way?

Those are the words that repeat itself from my mind as my sanity was lost for a few seconds, or minutes. I don’t know, I lost track of time.

Until I was snapped back out from the reality when my behind hit something hard as I feel the gravity pushed me downwards.

What the fuck do you want!” said by a voice above me.

I looked up to the voice as the towering cast of shadow shaded me from the intense light that came from the lighting somewhere. Man, he is huge.

I think the man towers double my height.

Get up you fucking retard!!” he shouted to me as he cupped his right fist to his left palm.

That’s when I noticed that I was sitting on the concrete.

That’s why I felt like I fell down.

I really did fell down.

And that why he looks like a giant.