Chapter 12

Edge

Everything went well last night. Everything went good. I just have a genuine good time last night.

I don’t know how it went that well.

Well okay, maybe the food made it that way.

But finally, that made some enlightenment to him that I wasn’t the bad guy of this story.

At least.

And hope so…

Right author?

So…

Hey! I am really freaked out by your recent behavior Ed. I.AM.SO.FREAKED.OUT.” Lewis said snapping me out from my thoughts

I sighed to his hysterical feat today.

Wow

Now he calls me Ed. What a great nickname I had in past.

Yes he is cranky today; he just calls me that way when he is cranky.

His crankiness today was way off the notch. I can tell.

Shut up Lew, I don’t have time with your cranky mood today.” I said nonchalantly.

I’ll shut up if you tell me why are you smiling like a psycho bitch?” he replied sarcastically, like ‘almost-jumping-on-his-chair’ sarcastic.

He was in my apartment now. Showing up with some antsy mood like the whole world is his problem.

And I don’t have any idea why he was just like this. I don’t know what happened to him this whole day as he won’t tell me anything about. He always divert it with his harsh words facepalm me to cockblock me up.

Damn you Lewis Mitchell Van Eisen.

Okay, okay.” I said holding my hands up with defeat.

You want to know what the ‘score’ is do you?” I added as he twirled his fork on his pasta.

We are actually having our ‘casual dinner’ here.

He doesn’t answer me instead he gave me some eye roll as answers.

Yeah

Signaling me like ‘yeah captain obvious’

Retard

Nothing, he just, I mean we just got acquainted last night.” I said to him nonchalantly.

He’s ruining my mood here.

He sucked up some dark matter today.

I’m starting to have grave angst with this guy already.

He cackled sarcastically.

Wow! I mean WOW!” he said glaring at me. Throwing one of his hands up in the air way to over.

You?! Edge Gutierrez? The swooner… I don’t fucking believe you Ed.” He said, reeking with sarcasm and bitterness.

He’s straight, straight as bitch.

I really don’t know now who among me and him is the ‘gay’ one.

Gosh, what does he think of me, a whore?!

Then better believe it asshole.” I banter back, just quite hurt he does not believe me on what I said to him.

Fucker.