Chapter 9

JV

Ugh” I grunted when a surge of dizziness hit me from my bed. It felt like I was lying in a shaky ground.

I tried to open my eyes, but wrong move. It just made my feeling worse.

I tried do stand up from where I was lying, making it more worst. Making my inside squeeze like hell. It made me sick.

With all my might I tried, again, to run with all my strength to the bathroom. Squinting my eyes, avoiding to see so much light, been there, done that.

Remember? Chapter 3?

Oh shut up. Please.

Wobbling through the area, I got in the comfort room by walking near the walls.

Moving really did make it worst like freaking hell.

I rushed into the bowl and discharge whatever wants to exit through my mouth.

Was I was wasted last night?

If I am, did Lance was the one who brought me home?

Yes he is, as far as my cognitive capabilities concern, he was.

Yeah?

Positive.

=============================

Flashback

Hey Lewis!” Lance said to the guy who opened the door

Lance!” the guy said back

The Lance guy then looked me from head to foot. And vice versa.

What the heck is the problem of this guy? Is he eye raping me?

Oh, oops, sorry. This is Joseph Vincent.” Lance finally said, cutting off this guy’s malicious look

You can call me JV.” I said shrugging of the idea building in my head. Extending him my left arm.

Joseph Vincent….. Oh! I know you! You’re a cover artist! So cool!” extending his right arm and then retract it when he said I am a cover artist. Then he used it to pat my left shoulder.

 This guy…

Uh, h-yeah, thanks.” I replied giggling, a fake one

Come on guys, come in!” he then said

=============================

I way still in the bunk as I still feel my gut wrench, even if I felt it emptied minutes ago.

Wow this hangover is big time.

How many did I drink last night to make me feel this hellishly awful. And who did make me get drunk that too much last night?!

I tried to rethink again of what happened.

=============================

Flashback

Look who’s here!” David shouted once we got near at them.

They all started making sounds.

So today I got all my YouTube buddies here huh?” Geo said.

I look at them and noticed that Jason wasn’t here.

Where’s Jason?” I said

And you we’re the ones asking us that one huh?” Jake said