Chapter 2

I finally realized it as he support his own weight by his hand to lift him up to the ledge as he sets his other foot as he balance himself to the ledge.

Is he really doing this?

Obviously, captain obvious.

I don’t want to see someone committing a suicide in my face.

I can’t stand seeing someone dies.

So the next thing I have done was instinct.

What the---” he said. I can sense the surprise in his voice.

I pulled him and catch with my arms.

 But to my surprise, I tripped resulting to us stumbling down. I instantly covered my head with one of my hands so it’ll be the one who will take the impact.

I almost hit my head but luckily I’m not. I pulled him so he doesn’t get the impact.

Bam

I felt all the air puffed out on me.

But damn my hand hurts.

I hiss to the pang in my hands that I feel.

What the fuck did you do?!” he angrily said at one moment. He stood up and the moment he realized I was really squirming due to pain I felt as it now getting worst, he have lost his angry faced and turned back to his bland face.

But I do see some twinkle in his eyes the moment he got an eye contact on me.

Ouch.

Did I break a bone?

Oh no. not my hands.

Now how can I make some covers with some broken hand?!

Bull.

In closed my eyes hard as I can’t handle the pain I am feeling. Hot flashes of pain throbs to my hands and chest, and then..

Someone grabbed me and carried me up.

Ouch!” I hiss as I was shock for the sudden movement.

He sighed.

You don’t need to do that you bastard.” He said coldly again.

What’s with this guy?

I saved him from killing himself and then …..