Chapter 6

Hi..” he said

Grin starts to appear on his face.

WHAT IN THE WORLD.

Why is he here?

What are you doing here?” I voiced out

This freaking Blue Haired Dick robot.

Except that his hair is not Greenish Blue anymore.

It is now aqua green. I guess it was really green.

Or maybe I am color blind.

I balanced myself and let out of his grip by giving him a push in his chest. And got out of it.

He chuckled

Easy on me, I’m fragile and limited edition.” He said as he caresses the part of his chest that I pushed.

This jerk.

Is he nuts? He thinks he’s so cool. But he’s not! I am very tempted to punch him in the face right now.

Or he is just flirting on your. Look at those man tits he is just caress right now, that muscular chest getting ready for some mashing and suc-

Fuck.” I whispered.

What did you just said?”  he said. Smirk is in his face.

I said mind your own!” I retaliated

Okay, nice building anyways.” He said and walked passed me smiling.

Flashing his pearl white teeth that pairs well to his red lips before he get right through me.

That is so commercial model of close-up.

Hold up your crazy thoughts on your own inner voice.

I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the 6th floor.

Did he just say it?

He just did, complimenting the building?

Is he living here?

I looked down and contemplate again.

Is he stalking me?

Whoah don’t jump into theories like that, Einstein.

It was in my thoughts as the elevator rang and open its door to the 6th floor.

Okay erase thoughts.

I sighed and look up.

I walked out and scurry to the front of my apartment door. I am staring at my right side while walking to the hallway when I noticed the door of room 603 was open.

Maybe he was just helping a friend, the one who will leave a room beside mine.

Oh yeah, let’s put it that way brain, he is just helping a friend, if he has any.

Anyways. Move on.

Yet it doesn’t kill my curiosity as I was now walking to the front of the said room.

I do hope it’s just a friend.

I knocked in a beat. Just the way I like it.

Hello?” I said.

I knocked again and observed the area.

Weird.

I don’t hear someone talk back, and there wasn’t any noise inside. Except a subtle music playing in the background, no hustle, no bustle. Just that subtle music.