Chapter 17

I awoke, not yet opening my eyes to the sudden feeling of movement beside me, and the sound of low growling. My eyes snapped open when I heard a loud crash. I frantically looked around, and spotted Stiles being slammed against the wall by his neck. I rubbed my eyes quickly and realized who the person was that was slamming him into the wall. "Derek! Derek! Stop!" I shouted, jumping off the bed, and began trying to pull Derek away. He snapped his head at me, in his full wolf form and roared, out of anger and fear. I snapped my eyes shut, taking in his roar, not backing down from him. His roar finished, and I slowly opened my eyes to look at him. He was still in full wolf form, but I didn't care. "Are you going to explain or am I going to have to rip his throat out to find out?" He asked in a monstrous voice. I became angry. "Why don't you explain to me why you threatened Stiles, saying you were going to take me away from him!" I snapped. "I will not allow the two of you to be together!" He growled. "It's not your choice!" I yelled. "Your my sister! It's my job to protect you!" He yelled. "That doesn't mean you get to choose who I can and can't date!" I growled. He went silent. "Derek, Stiles is one of the sweetest guys I know, and you know it too. So why are you so against us being together?" I asked. He looked down. "Tell me something first. Did you two do anything?" He asked, pointing at the bed. My eyes went wide. "No Derek, and even we had done something, I definitely would not tell you!" I said rolling my eyes. He glared at Stiles before putting him back on his feet. He turned away from us for a moment, before turning back to face us, back in his human form. "Can I talk to you, alone?" He asked me, turning his head to look at Stiles. "Seriously this is my room!" Stiles whined. I smiled at him. "A few minutes Stiles?" I asked, sweetly. "Ugh fine, I swear you Hale's are gonna put me in an early grave!" He mumbled, stomping out of his room. I giggled. "I can arrange that!" Derek called. I punched Derek in the shoulder. "Allie wouldn't let you, because she loves me!" Stiles yelled. Derek began growling, making me burst into laughter. I couldn't help but love them both, even if they hated each other. "I'm going to kill him!" Derek said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I followed him. "No you won't." I said smiling. He rolled his eyes, knowing he couldn't win this argument. "If you truly wanted to kill him. You would have done it a long time ago." I said. He smiled. "It was tempting at times." I rolled my eyes. "So why are you so against us being together?" I asked. He looked down. "Its not that I necessarily don't want you two to be together." He said. I gave him a confused look. "What is it then?" I asked. He sighed. "The last time I saw you, was when you were 11. The only boy you liked, or even had a crush on was me, and I guess for some reason I just expected you to be the exact same, and I have no idea why. I guess I just wanted you to love me like you used to." He said, and I swore I saw a tear trickle down his face. I jumped over attempting to tackle him, though he wasn't phased. I just sat, hugging him tightly. "I do still love you like I used too. That won't ever change! So don't be jealous!" I said. "I am not jealous!" He grunted. I laughed. He leaned away a little to kiss me on the forehead. After we hugged a little longer I leaned back. "I love you bro!" He smiled. "I love you too!" I sat back down beside him. "So it's ok if Stiles and I are together?" I asked. He smiled. "No, but I guess I have no choice do I?" He asked. "No you don't!" I laughed. "Fine, but I will be watching you two like a hawk!" He said in all seriousness, but continuing to smile. "I guess I can live with that." I said. "Good, because you don't have a choice!" He said. We both laughed before slowly standing up to leave the room. "You know, you can be a teddy bear when you want to be." I nudged his shoulder. "Only for you, but if you tell Stiles, I will no longer be your big old teddy bear! Its bad enough he nicknamed me sourwolf, so I really don't want to make it worse." He said. "What? You don't want him to keep calling you sourwolf?" I asked, sarcastically. "No but I really don't want him to come up with a new name!" He said. "Is it worse than the name I used to call you?" I asked, smiling. He shook his head. "Not a chance! I remember it always made my day when you called me that!" He chuckled. "Good cause I missed calling you that! Mr. Wolfie!" I laughed. Ya I know it's a dorky name, but I was like 5 when I first called him that!

We walked down the stairs to see Stiles standing there waiting. I turned to Derek with an evil grin. "What?" He asked, nervously. "I believe, you should apologize to Stiles for breaking into his room and choking him out." I said, devilishly. I giggled when his grumpy cat facial expression appeared. "I'm sorry!" He growled. "For?" I asked. Seeing the amusement on Stiles' face. Derek growled. "For breaking into your room and choking you out!" He huffed. Stiles laughed. "Holy crap Allie! You totally just cracked a whip on him!" He laughed. Derek groaned. "Hey Stiles, one more thing." Derek said. "Ya?" Stiles asked smiling. Derek grabbed the front of his face, slamming the back of his head into the wall. "Ow, what the hell! Seriously, again!" Stiles yelled, rubbing the back of his head. "Jeez, it's not like Stiles' head doesn't still hurt from getting the crap kicked out of him!" Stiles said, speaking in third person. "And Derek really doesn't care!" Derek said mocking him, as he walked toward the front door. "See you at home Allie!" He said before walking out the door, shutting it behind him. "So I take it he's ok with us being together?" Stiles asked. I turned to face him. I smiled and nodded. He smiled widely before grabbing my waist, pulling me closer so our lips could meet for a long kiss, until we heard a grunting sound coming from the front door, making both Stiles and I jump. "Really, really? Stiles if you want to live, I suggest you keep your hands and your lips to yourself." Derek growled. I laughed. "Oh shush! I'll be home in a few hours, now go!" I said, smiling. He huffed in defeat before leaving again. Stiles and I both laughed, once he was gone. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving!" I said, as my stomach growled. He smiled. "Me too! Let's go eat!"