Chapter 15

Allie's POV

It's 6am on Tuesday morning. I had just gotten home from the hospital last night and I decided that I wanted to go back to school today, not so much wanting to be at school, but to see Stiles! I got dressed, careful not to hurt my arm any further.

Once I finished getting ready I walked downstairs to see Derek sitting on the couch. "Hey do you want breakfast? " He asked. "Sure!" I smiled. He stood up and led me to the kitchen. He pulled out a box of waffles, throwing a couple on to the waffle iron, then pulled out a jar of peanut butter from the pantry. I smiled. "You still know what I love to eat for breakfast? " I asked. He chuckled. "Of course I do it's the weirdest combination of food ever!" He laughed. "No it's not! It's freaking amazing!" I stated. He just laughed in return.

Once I finished eating Malia and I decided to head to school early, mainly because I begged her to take me so I could see Stiles.

We walked into the courtyard of the school and I walked up the stairs to my locker hoping to see Stiles waiting for me, but he was no where to be found. Maybe he stayed home today. I thought to myself. I opened my locker seeing a get well balloon hanging inside. I smiled seeing the small note signed by Kira, Malia, Lydia, and Allison. "Allie what are you doing here? You should be home resting!" Scott said, walking up beside me. "I mainly came to see everyone!" I said. He smiled a little. "You mean you only came to see Stiles!" Scott smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of, where is my hyperactive spaz of a boyfriend?" I asked. We both laughed. "I'm not sure, I actually haven't seen him yet. I mean he was here yesterday so I'm sure he'll be here." He said. "I wonder if he knows I'm here, I mean I sent him a text telling him I'd be back today, but he didn't answer." I explained. He tilted his head to the side. "You want me to try getting a hold of him?" He asked. I shook my head. "No it's ok, he's probably just running late, maybe he'll show up in homeroom!" I said as the bell rang. Scott smiled. "Come on let's go see if he's there." I nodded, returning his smile.

We walked into homeroom, not seeing high or hair of him. We sat in our normal seats in the back of the room. I glanced at Scott, seeing him shrug. I frowned a little. I really wanted to see him. Hopefully he'll show up tomorrow.

At lunch I was fairly quiet. The only time I talked was when someone started a conversation with me, which was mostly just small talk. All I could think about was Stiles. I desperately wanted to see him. I still had no idea how bad he got hurt, and that worried me, because no one explained anything to me, which frustrated me.

School ended and I walked out to Derek's camaro, that he surprisingly allowed Malia to drive. Malia was already waiting in the car when I got in. "Hey." I said, without enthusiasm. "Hey! Are you ok?" She asked. I shook my head a little. "Stiles wasn't at school today if you hadn't noticed." I said a little rudely, not meaning to. She nodded, understanding. "I know, and he probably won't be there the rest of the week." She said flatly. I looked at her confused. "What? What do you mean?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "I don't know, he's been avoiding everyone, even Scott." She admitted. My eyes widened. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know Allie, why don't you ask him." She said, annoyed. "Because he won't answer me!" I snapped. We were silent the rest of the car ride home. I immediately went to my room, putting my headphones in and began blasting Pandora on my phone, ignoring everyone for the rest of the night.

The next morning, instead of going to my locker, I decided to go to Stiles'. I smiled when I saw him standing there, with Ryder beside him. "Stiles!" I called. He looked up and frowned, before turning to walk away. Ryder leaned against the lockers with a look of defeat. I walked over to him. "Hey, why did he walk away like that?" I asked. He shrugged. "He's been acting strange since I took him to the hospital Sunday morning." He admitted. I cocked my head to the side. "You were the one who found him and took him to the hospital?" I asked, surprised. He nodded. "Do you know why he's been avoiding everyone including me and Scott?" I asked. He shook his head. "Hey, do you feel like going for a hike after school?" He asked, changing the subject. I thought for a moment. He smiled. "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you! I just want to hang out with you as friends!" He reassured. I smiled. "Ya that sounds fun. Maybe it will take my mind off of other things." I said. He smiled. "Awesome! Let's meet at your locker after school, sound good?" He asked. I nodded as the bell rang. "See you later!" He called, turning to head to class. I waved at him, then turned to go to homeroom where hopefully Stiles would be. I stepped into the classroom, not seeing Stiles nor Scott. I sighed, and walked to my normal seat. Its gonna be a long day.

Stiles POV

I couldn't go to homeroom, not after seeing her this morning. It killed me to see her, because all I wanted to do was hug her and give her a great big kiss. I wanted to tell her how I feel, but I wasn't allowed too. Usually I wouldn't care about Derek's ridiculous threats, but he threatened to take Allie away from me for good, so I didn't want to risk it. It's eating me alive, and it's making me not want to talk to anyone, not even Scott! I truly hated Derek for this hell he is putting me through. I'm pretty sure I know why. He doesn't trust me. He hasn't trusted me since I was possessed by the nogitsune. Not that I blame him, but all of that madness is over. I'm back to my hyperactive, sarcastic little self again, but I know he is just worried that the nogitsune isn't completely vanished, but he is.

Instead of going to homeroom, I went out to the courtyard and went to sit on the ground under the bridge. I sat by myself for a few minutes until I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked up to see Scott walking towards me. I looked away not really wanting to talk. "Hey." He said, sitting beside me. I nodded to him. "Why didn't you go to homeroom?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Like you don't know." I said. "Well maybe I wanted to hear you say it." He explained. I looked at him confused. "I didn't go to homeroom, because Allie is there and Derek's forcing me to avoid her, which is killing me by the way, because I can't tell her how I feel, and it's just destroying me!" I grunted. "Have you ever told her how you feel?" He asked. I sighed. "No." Suddenly a hand slapped my face, hitting the back of my head against the wall. "Ow, what the hell!" I shouted. "You're an idiot!" He growled. "Why?" I yelled. "Just come with me!" He said, carefully pulling me up to my feet.

We walked towards the woods. He led me to an area far enough away from the school, and we sat on a large, fallen tree. "Are you going to tell me why I'm an idiot, and why we're out here?" I asked. "We're out here to get you out of there. You need to think about all of this, and you're an idiot, because you're allowing Derek to control you. Who gives a crap about what he thinks. You deserve to be happy, Stiles! It's not Derek's decision on who Allie is allowed to date! You two were meant for each other, don't you see that?" He asked. "Of course I do, but what if I don't listen to Derek and he takes Allie away, that would kill me Scott!" I said. "He won't." A voice said from a distance. Our heads snapped in the direction the voice came from, to see Liam walking towards. "Oh my god, he follows you around like a little puppy!" I said to Scott, waving my arms around, annoyed. They both laughed. I on the other hand didn't think it was all that funny. "What do you want Liam?" I asked, rubbing my face in frustration. "I overheard you guys talking." He started. "You mean you eavesdropped on us?" I asked, shaking my head. I can't believe I'm getting gained up on by my best friend and his puppy! He sighed. "Look, you need to realize that Derek won't force Allie to do anything. She's almost got authority on him, he'd sacrifice his life to give her what she wants, so if she wants you, he can't argue." Liam explained. Scott gave me a smirk. "He's got a good point." He pointed out. I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think your little mutt is right." I admitted. Scott smiled, and Liam gave me this evil glare, that didn't really have an effect on me. We decided to spend the rest of the day in the woods, just hanging out, and I thought about how I could confront Allie.