Chapter 15.A Dinner Date

Hope you like it! Remember to comment and vote if you like!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Niall bit his lip and shook his leg up and down quickly. 

"Niall," I whispered, grabbing his hand and rubbing it. Harry looked at me, his beautiful green eyes shining as I opened my mouth to speak. "It's Harry's," I said, grinning as I watched relief pour onto Niall's face. He sighed and held his face.

"Oh thank god Olivia," Niall reached across the table to hug me. I laughed and hugged him back. He sputtered as my dark hair somehow had gotten into his mouth. 

"Gross," He mumbled, licking his lips and making a face. Zayn laughed and called Niall over, challenging him to an mean game of scrabble.  Smirking, Harry reached out for me and led me outside.

It was a wonderful feeling to be with Harry. It was like you were living a dream. 

"I never imagined this would happen." I whispered as I gazed at the beach, the waves lapping up against the sand. The sky had turned from a light shade of blue to a smoky orange color. I loved the sunset. The faint rays of sunshine bounced off of the palmtrees. Harry smiled and leaned over the railing with me. He glanced at the sunset and slowly snaked his arm over my shoulder. Smirking, he cupped my chin and turned my head towards his. 

"Never thought  you would be madly in love with a devishly handsome lad from the famous band One Direction?" He smirked and flipped his hair glamourosly, before staring at me, amusment twinkling in his eyes.

"Exactly so," I giggled before smashing my lips onto his. He moaned and kissed me back, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. We both moved in synch, gently kissing the other. 

As we pulled away, I could still feel the tingle on my lips. "You know, your the only one that makes me feel this way," I said as I intertwined my fingers with his. He smiled. 

"I know!"

--------------------

Louis POV (Yay Louis!)

"Hey! I've just had a fantastical idea!" I shouted, quickly rising from my seat at the table. They all stared at me blankly, their mouths still full of food. I hissed as the rays of the afternoon sun hit my eyes.

"Fantastical? Louis?" Liam made a face as he chuckled at my choice of words. Harry looked at me from over his laptop, his serious face turning into a wide grin. 

"Shut up Liam, it's a word." I glared at him. "Anyway, let's all go to the beach!" I called, lifting both of my hands up into the air. Again, blank stares. Olivia's face lit up as soon as she processed what I had said. 

"Now?" She stood up from her chair, glancing at the other boys as they ate. Niall payed no attention to the conversation as he took a bite from his turkey leg. 

"Wait what about food?" He asked suddenly, his mouth full. Frowning, I put my hands on my hips as I wiggled my finger at him. 

"Ah ah ah Niall! Don't talk with your mouth full! And yes now! The beach is just out there isn't it?" Pointing to the window, I grinned. Harry shut the laptop and left the table, searching for a pair of flip flops. 

"What if fans attack us?" Olivia asked.

"We'll just take Paul!"  Zayn answered as he got up to join Harry in his search. A happy smile spread across his face as he pulled Olivia to the shoerack, leaving Niall to his food. Niall sighed and gently took a final bite of his food before setting it down and slipping on a pair of shoes.