Chapter 18.A Surprise

YOUR GOING TO LOVE THIS!!

-----------------------------------------------

"Olivia! Olivia baby, wake up!" Harry's low voice whispered into my ear. I jerked awake, looking around before sighing and snuggling into his chest. He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair. It felt so amazing to be with him. To have him hold me close, to tell me that he loves me. I looked up at him. His brown curls bounced as Louis drove over a pothole.  

"Louis!" Zayn slapped him on the shoulder. Louis snickered and continued to drive down the road. The sky was pitch black, with only tiny stars peeking out from behind the darkness. 

"You feeling better?" Harry asked me, his gentle fingers playing with my hair. I nodded happily. 

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"I told you before Olive, it's a secret!" Harry groaned. Niall laughed and shoved a crisp into his mouth. 

"Think you can hurry it up Louis? We've been driving for ages! I'll be a million years old by the time we crawl two inches. I'm starving!" Niall whined, tossing his head back onto the backseat. 

"Your always starving Niall," Zayn fiddled with his hair as he stared into a compact mirror. 

"We're already there! Look out there," Louis pointed out through the fogged mirror. I scooted away from Harry and wiped a circle into the glass before squinting to see what Louis was pointing at. 

"It's a....fair?" I asked, staring at Louis, a confused look on my face. He laughed and shook his head. He pointed again. "Look further love!"

Eagerly, I rolled down the window and gasped in excitement. The shore was just in front of us, about half a mile away. I could see tons of people lined up  by the side of a huge boat. Several fangirls were screaming their heads off, shaking neon bright signs at the van as it slowly made it's way down to the beach. 

"W-what is this?" I stammered, staring at the huge ship. Harry smiled and stared at the boys, mentally bouncing thoughts of off each other. 

"It's a cruise ship!" Harry exclaimed, the other boys quickly joining. I could feel the excitement overflowing. 

"WHAT?!" I screamed and jumped up and down in my seat. Unfortunately, Harry dodged me as I frantically tried to grab him. Damn seatbelt kept me seated. My blue eyes grew wider and I stuck my head out of the window again, gasping in delight. 

As I stared back at Harry for confirmation, he smiled and nodded, his arms outstretched. 

"I love you Harry." I whispered as I attached myself to him, clinging to his neck. He sighed and rubbed my back, resting his head on mine.  

"What about me? It was my idea you know," Niall pouted. 

"Niall, shut up!" Harry hissed. I laughed and pulled Harry into a long kiss. Placing a hand onto his chest, I shivered as I felt his body tense up. 

"Get a room you lovebirds!" Liam shouted, pretending to back away in disgust. Harry shot a dirty glare at him as we pulled away from each other. A small twinge of sadness washed over me as I was forced to let go of him.  

Finally, the van stopped and I burst out of it, running up to the fans and touching all of their hands. They screamed in delight as the boys stepped out after me. Harry came running to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I screamed as he picked me up off of the ground and spun me in a circle. 

"Aye! Careful, baby on board!" I shouted, slapping at his shoulder. Paul shouted at us from behind. Wait Paul? I saw a black car pulling up, and out stepped several body guards. Harry rolled his eyes and took pictures with as many fans as he could before we were dragged from the teary eyes fans.