Chapter 25. A Lifetime of Happiness

Harry's POV

 "ARRGHH!" Olivia groaned and lurched forward, squeezing tightly onto my hand. I fumbled with my fingers, intertwining them with her's so there were no spaces between them. I winced as she squished my fingers suddenly. 

"Just breath, your fine!" The doctor motioned for her to push once more. She gripped my hand once more and screamed loudly. Suddenly, the screams slowly faded and I gasped for joy as a sweet melodic cry split through the deafening screams. As I looked down, a beautiful baby girl was resting in the doctor's arms. I cried, tears spilling from my eyes as Olivia clung to me, tears streaming down her face. She breathed a sigh of relief.

I could hear Lily's screeching cries slowly turn into soft murmurs as the doctor cleaned her off. I walked towards the doctor, staring down at Lily. Olivia wiped her eyes as I did so

Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled as I took a glance at beautiful little Lily. I tore my gaze away from her to look at Olivia. A beautiful bright smile spread across my face. 

"She's beautiful," I whispered, gently taking her into my arms as the doctor slipped her towards me. She felt so light, so helpless in my arms. Her small little whimpers made me smile happily as I gently rocked her back and forth.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." The doctor said, standing up to call in a nurse. A twinge of sadness hit me as the nurse took baby Lily out of my arms to clean her off. I rushed to Olivia's side, pointing to the small bundle of joy in the nurse's arms.

"Do you see her babe? Do you?" Olivia pulled me down towards her and smashed her lips onto mine. She tasted of salty tears, but I didn't mind. 

"Guess what?" I whispered into Olivia's ear as we pulled away. Her shaky breath made me smirk. 

"What?" She choked, a smile growing on her face.

"Now I have the two most beautiful girls in the whole world." 

-----------------------------------

Four years later...

"Daddy, come play with me!" Lily called, as she spun in circles around the yard. I smiled to myself and watched her red and white dress twirl around her ankles. 

"In a minute baby cakes," I said, sending her a wink. She nodded happily, and continued to spin. Olivia sighed and rested her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I strained my eyes to look back at her. 

"You alright Olive?" 

"Just look at how she's grown. It seemed just yesterday I'd held her so gently in some hospital at the Bahamas," Olivia chuckled as she thought of the very eventful vacation. 

"Aye! You comin' in for tea?" Louis called, holding up Lily's favorite tea cup. Lily gasped in happiness, and ran inside the house clapping her hands all the while. 

"Thank you uncle Lou!" I smiled as the screen door slammed shut. I spun around, so Olivia was now in front of me.

"Finally, some alone time," I tried to pull a straight face as I cornered her against the wall. She giggled and slapped my chest before running down the side of the yard, dodging my attempts to kiss her. 

"Your going to have to sometime!" I called, smirking. 

"Harry, no!" She screamed in laughter and ran away from me, slipping carefully behind our shed. I smiled and shook my head as I made my way towards her. Little did she know, there was no way to escape this time. 

"Aha," Olivia breathed as she yanked me behind the shed with her. I gasped as she pinned me against the wall. She gripped the two sides of my blazer and yanked me so we were nose to nose. 

"Just kiss me you fool," She gasped, yanking me all the way forward. I fell onto her lips. We moved perfectly in sync, our fingers intertwining as I cupped her cheek. The moment was perfect. 

"Hey Olive," I whispered as we pulled away from each other. 

"Yeah?" 

"You know that I love you, right?" She nodded and kissed me once more, her fingers running through my curls. 

"I love you more." 

"EW, Uncle Lou!! Mom and Dad are snogging again!" Lily screeched, pointing wildly at us. I smiled evilly and ran to her, throwing her into the air. Her sweet laughter filled the air, and I couldn't help but smile at the sound of it. 

"Hazza!" Lou called, putting his hands on his hips as he pouted. "Not fair!"  

****THE END***

GUYS! This is the end!! D': I can't believe it!! I'm going to try and go back to fix some mistakes and maybe make the chapters a bit longer so you don't think it's rushing along too fast. 

So, what did you think? 

Are you happy with the outcome? ;) 

Love you all!!! xxooo