18: No Shit

Alora

Alora

"I'm a virgin."

Salvatore stares at me like I've grown two heads. I told him not to freak out. God, I shouldn't have told him. I knew it. I fucking ruined--

"What?" is the first thing that he says. Well, at least he's not kicking me out of his house. He looks bewildered and I know that me saying I'm a virgin is the last thing he expected.

"I'm a virgin. As in, I have never had sex. As in, a dick has never been in--" I start.

"Okay, I got it," he interrupts, a smile tugging on his pink lips. "And you want this, right?" I nod. "Because I really want this, but I don't want you to regret anything."

"I won't," I assure him. I want this. I really, really fucking want this. I've never fully desired sex, that's until this man came along. I mean, yeah, I've done some stuff, but never let it get too far. I didn't want to lose it to a random stranger I found at a bar. I want to lose it to Salvatore.

I reach up and pull the hair-tie out of my hair. I take the elastic between my two fingers and throw it at his handsome face. He's just staring at me, as if he's conflicted on what to do. To speed things along, I criss-cross my arms and fling my hoodie off of my body. It lays on the floor while I'm left in my black bra. My half-nude body is splayed out in front of him and I've never felt so vulnerable.

Finally, he moves down and kisses me. His hands go on the warm flesh of my stomach and rest there. They travel up and towards my bust. I feel as he hesitates to fully touch me. I slightly arch my back and allow his hands to go towards my back. While keeping my back elevated, his fingers grasp the clasp of my bra. He unclasps it and my breasts feel free. He slides the straps off of my arms and pulls away from the kiss. He pulls the bra off and swings it across the room.

"Oh, fuck, Alora," he breathes. His voice is rough and full of lust. I spot the tent in his pants and a smile tugs on my lips. He wants this as much as I do. He grabs the back of his shirt and tugs it off. God, he looks so sexy doing that. I kick my shoes off and my socks along with them. His fingertips ticklishly glide up my stomach and I squirm. I quietly moan and furrow my eyebrows when his hand kneads my sore breast.

I bring his face down to mine and kiss him. My hands skim down his firm abdomen and feel his unbuckled belt. I yank it off of him and it falls to the floor. His fingers tug the top of my sweats and pull them down my legs. They pool at my feet and I kick them off. I unzip his pants and they fall to his feet. As his lips move towards my neck, my heart beats so fast I'm sure he can feel it pulsating. His lips move down and his mouth encases one of my nipples. He softly kneads the other one, lightly tugging and pulling on my harden bud. I moan softly and close my eyes. He kisses in between my chest before his mouth covered my other nipple. He lightly sucked and bit them, causing me to wither into the bed. He lays love bites down my flat stomach and towards the apex of my thighs. His fingers hook around my underwear and he unhurriedly tugs them down. I open my eyes to see him kneeling between my legs.