20: It's Your Fault

Alora

Alora

I hate Salvatore.

He won't stop flicking my arm and says he loves to do it because it annoys me. I've pushed his arm away around fifteen times but it's been fruitless. I'm so close to punching him.

"Salvatore!" I bellow as I slam my arm down on paperwork after he flicks my forearm. He smirks and halts his movements. "Stop fucking flicking me or I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Paperwork is boring and annoying you is fun," he says as if he's a prepubescent twelve-year-old boy. "Where's Gio? Doesn't he usually do the paperwork for the business?"

"He's out with Xavier. They're buying suits or some shit like that. How long does it take to buy a suit? They all look the same," I complain to him. He chuckles and pushes his chair back to stand up. He ambles over to me and towers behind my seat. His large hands work at my tense shoulders and I groan in appreciation.

"Babe, suits are not all the same," he says as his lips move towards the nape of my neck. He moves my shirt to the side and kisses my shoulder. I pretend to be unfazed by his velvet lips and flip through the mountain of papers in front of me. I clench my thighs together when his fingers trail up my forearm.

"Lock the door," I order breathlessly. I feel him smirk against my neck and nod. I bite my lower lip as I watch him saunter over to my office door and lock it. I feel my underwear dampen when he glares at me with lust filled eyes. When he reaches back to me, he spins my chair around and I wrap my arms around his neck. He sweeps me off my feet, literally, and sets me down on the wooden table in front of us while pushing all the papers to the floor with his free hand. He peels off my shirt and discards it on the floor. I grab the collar of his shirt and crash my lips onto his.  His fingers unbutton my jeans as I moan in his mouth.

He presses his hand against my chest and leans my back against the table. I'm out of breath as I watch him yank off his shirt. Soon, my pants are gone along with my underwear. I reach my hands around and unclasp my black bra. I swing it across the room and he licks his lips. He kisses in between my cleavage before swirling his tongue around my erect left nipple. I softly moan and close my eyes. He pays the same amount of attention to the abandoned nipple and then kisses down my stomach. I draw a breath in when his tongue sucks on my clit.

His muscular arms wrap around my thighs and move me closer to his lethal mouth. Even though the door is securely locked, the idea of someone walking in on us hammers inside my head. There are guards right outside my door, ensuring that I have to keep quiet. That will be one hell of a task. I would hate to have my guards and maids knowing the sounds I make during sex.

I run my fingers through Salvatore's hair and moan when his tongue runs up a particularly sensitive side. My thigh twitches and I try to squirm away from his grasp. He smirks against my skin and holds me tighter. I bite my forearm as my eyes roll to the back of my head. My breathing becomes shallow and quick as the knot in my stomach forms.