Episode 1 (Part 3): FAMILY LOVE

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

(PS..QOUTES AND PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, BUT TO THEIR OWNER.)

"What do you mean by that?" Min-Hyuk frowned as he tried to analyze what Bong-Soon said. He hoped that she wasn't talking about what he was thinking.

"Hmm. Never mind. I don't think it is the same thing." She placed her forefinger in front of her chin and shook her head.

Uncle Gong's eyes drifted between the couple as they stared at each other. The confusion was the only thing running in his mind.

"What are you talking about? Actually, wrong question. Whom are we talking about?"

Bong just shook their head and let out a laugh. "Relax, Secretary Gong." She patted his shoulders. "Sorry to scare you. Anyways, let's not bother ourselves with this serial killer. I am very sure the police will catch them soon."

"Now, who is hungry?" And with that, Min-Hyuk sprinted from the couch and ran to the kitchen.

Bong-Soon and Secretary Gong started laughing when they saw him run.

"I guess some people never change." He held his stomach as tried to stop laughing.

"Trust me, I know."

*****🔮*****

The family including Secretary Gong were sitting around the dining table eating the food Bong made.

"Umma, do we have to go to school?" Jin-Yu glanced at her mom. Bong placed her chopsticks back on the napkin before letting her eyes rest on her daughter.

"Is there any reason why you don't want to go?"

Jin-Yu's hands started fidgeting under the table which Yu-Jin saw. Yu-Jin knew her sister was scared of admitting that she was afraid of a new environment. She acted tough most of the times, but that was a mask to hide her insecurities.

"Umma, we are in a new country so of course we are going to be skeptical about a new school."

Jin-Yu glanced at her sister and nodded gratefully. She was glad she had an amazing sister who could understand her.

"Ah, is that so? I am sorry that you felt that, baby." She leaned forward and grabbed her daughter's hand. "Don't worry. I got this in the bag!"

Yu-Jin stopped at that. "Umma, what are you planning now?" She eyed her mom with a skeptical look.

"Nothing to worry about!" She said with a big smile on her face.

Yep! She is planning something. Both Min-Hyuk and Secretary Gong thought.

Jin-Yu let out a small chuckle which made her upper lip dimples appear.

"Gosh! My daughters are so cute!" She grabbed on one of their cheeks and pulled.