Episode 1 (part 2): THE CREEPER

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

"We are here." Uncle Gong grinned as he pressed a button on a machine near the gate. Yu-Jin leaned her head on the window thinking of her future. She had no idea of what this country had in store for her and that annoyed her. She didn't like uncertainty.

"What are you scowling at? At this rate, you will have wrinkles." Jin-Yu batted her eyelashes as she grinned at her sister.

Yu-Jin let out a scoff at that. Wrinkles? She did not give a damn about that.

"You know I really get annoyed when you ignore me like that. In fact, it frustrates me." She growled. Between the two sisters, Jin-yu was the one who had more temper. Jin-yu was more practical while Yu-Jin was more a theoretical person.

"Tsk. Why should I bother myself with you? Every second count and I would rather waste it on another shit."

Jin-Yu face got red with anger. "Why you lit-"

"Now, now don't you dare start cursing." She was interrupted by her mother. "If I see the both of you start cursing again, then trust me, I am going to cease your existence." Her pupil dilated as her brows furrowed. Her glare was enough to send someone to their grave.

The sisters felt goosebumps behind their neck and on their arms. Their mother was scary when she got pissed.

"Damn, Bong-Soon. I see you are still as scary as before." Uncle Gong let out a chuckle. "I still remember when we played chicken leg. That kick is one that I will never forget."

Bong-Soon grinned as she remembered that incident. Oh, the horror she had when the man got slammed to the wall. He was lucky that he didn't have much damage.

Yu-Jin frowned as she tried to imagine her mom in a chicken battle with her uncle. Then she threw her head and started laughing. Now, that is a scene she will pay money to watch.

As soon as the gate opened, Uncle Gong started the car and went inside the manor.

"Wow." Jin-Yu awwed as she leaned over her sister to see how the house looked. It was around 2,000 square feet. The yard was surrounded with different sorts of trees in which the girls were not able to name. The yard also had some flowers. That must have been the request of their mom. She recently started gardening to get rid of any stress she got.

Uncle Gong stopped the car in front of the garage that was located near the house. "Alright. We are home, people."

Yu-Jin got out of the car and took in the sight of the house. It looked quite decent; not extravagant which she was glad for. In that way, it felt homier. It was a sturdy two-story residence designed without the least imagination.

"This is a great house, Hyung." Min-Hyuk grinned at the former secretary. "Thank you."

"Yah! You don't have to thank me. You did a lot for me. This is the least I could do for you."