Episode 4 (Part 3): THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

Please Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Yu-Jin was particularly feeling down today for some reason

Yu-Jin was particularly feeling down today for some reason. Whenever she had those days, reading would help her calm down. She decided to explore the school library and calm down her restlessness. She was walking down the corridor to the library when she saw many students at the library's main door. She cringed at that.

One thing Yu-Jin didn't like was a crowd or just socializing with people in general. She preferred to be alone. She decided that it wasn't worth going through all this trouble for a book when she could go to her local bookshop. Just as she was about to make a turn to go back to her class, she saw another small door leading to the library.

A smile broke out on her face. Maybe, today wouldn't be so bad. She opened the door and looked around. So far, no one was looking at her. She opened her phone and pretended to look at it to seem busy and walked into the room. Then suddenly, she felt someone colliding with her, making her fall.

"Ouch!" She groaned as her back collided with the floor. Damn, it hurts like a b*tch! She thought. The heavy weight of the person wasn't making it easier.

She looked up, ready to curse the f*ck out of them when she saw who it was.

"You!" They both yelled in the quiet space, making the other students glance at them. It was the rude boy from her class! This made her mentally groan.

Yu-Jin shoved Chong-Sik away from her and got up. She dusted her clothes before she bowed to the other students for disturbing them. Then her gaze returned to the culprit that was still on the ground staring at her with a smirk on his face.

"Well, if it isn't Ms. America. How was your night after ruining my day?" He got up and towered over her.

Yu-Jin wasn't intimidated. She instead held his gaze and scoffed. Why did she have to run into the worst person in this school? She thought.

"My night went well. In fact, It was the best sleep I have ever gotten."

He rolled his eyes. What was this girl that made him get riled up? He doesn't get annoyed easily instead he is the one that gets people riled up.

Just as he was about to retort back, the corner of his eyes caught another girl that was coming towards him and stiffened up.

He completely forgot that he was trying to get away from her. He hurriedly picked up his bag and glanced at Yu-Jin.

"I am going to finish with you later." And he sprinted out of the room just as the girl yelled his name.

Yu-Jin furrowed her brows and shook her head. That was strange. Why did he look like he saw a ghost?

"Yah! Where did Oppa go?" A chirpy voice came behind her.

She turned to see a small petite girl with short brown hair decorated with bright colorful hairpins and her hands on her waist, glaring at Yu-Jin for some reason.