Episode 4 (Part 1): DEJA VU

Please Don't Forget to Vote and Comment 

"Smile at a stranger. See what happens." - Patti LuPone

(PS...QUOTES AND PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, BUT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNER."

Bong finished up cleaning the dishes when she got a call. She wiped her hands on her dress and swiped right to answer the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello. Is this Mrs.An?" A gruff sound came from the other side.

She scrunched her face with confusion. "Yes, that's me. May I know who this is?"

The person was silent for a second before they spoke up. "Mrs. An. This is the Police Station. We have your daughter with us and would like you to come to the station."

Her eyes widened upon hearing that. Her daughter was in the station? For what and what happened? She immediately hung up and grabbed her keys. She yelled for Minhyuk and he came rushing down.

"What happened?!" He had a bat in his hand and batted it as he looked around.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag from the couch. "Our daughter is at the station and I am going to pick her up. And no, I don't know what happened."

Minhyuk stared wide gaped at her. "The hell! Is she okay?"

"I don't know, but I hope so."

"Let me grab my jacket and I will go with y-"

"Nope, you are not." She cut him off. "Someone has to watch the house and our other child."

He ruffled his hair and nodded in agreement. "You are right. Well then, be safe okay?"

She nodded and kissed him on his cheek before she left.

The drive to the station didn't take her long. She got out of the car as soon as she parked and slammed the door. She made her way up and slammed her way in.

The officers that were sitting at the desk jumped at the sudden noise. They looked up to see a woman whose expression was dulled up. She frantically looked around before her eyes landed on them. She stormed her way into the front desk and slammed her hands on the table.

"I got a call. Where is my daughter?" Her eyes darted between the two officers. The lady officer turned to look at her co-worker before she got up out of her chair.

"Are you Mrs.An?" The officer took out a file and opened it.

"Yes, that's I."

She nodded her head before she glanced at her co-worker and gestured something to him. He got up and got inside the door behind the desk.

"The detective is inside the office with your daughter. He is going to fetch them."

"Ah, thank you." Bong-soon gave her a strained smile. Her anxiety was rising by the second. She couldn't help but overthink. Did something happen to her daughter? What if she faced some kind of danger?