Episode 3 (Part 2): STRANGE FEELINGS

Please Don't Forget to Vote and Comment

"Love is like war, Easy to begin but hard to end

"Love is like war, Easy to begin but hard to end."- Anonymous

(PS...QUOTES AND PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, BUT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNER.)

Chong-Sik stared at Yu-Jin's head as if he was burning holes through it. After his lunch meeting with his teacher, he was even more pissed than before. He was given a two weeks detention and this was going to affect his swimming class.

For the first time in his life, Chong Sik felt challenged. This girl came out of nowhere and already started causing problems for him. Yeah, he was a troublemaker himself but those troubles were caused by himself.

Chong-Sik was the youngest son of the Kim family. All his life, he always got the things he wanted. When he wanted a toy, his parents would get it for him. He had his first girlfriend at the age of ten. He broke up with her when he got bored. That was one issue Chong-Sik had. He would get bored easily and it got worse as he grew up. So yeah, for the first time in his life, he felt challenged.

"Dude, are you okay?" His friend, Min-Jun tapped his shoulder. "I have been talking to you for a while. Where is your mind at?"

Chong Sik heaved out a sigh. "Nothing, man. Just thinking about things."

"By things, do you mean that girl?" His friend said with a teasing voice.

Chong-Sik whipped his head around so fast that he could almost hear a crack. "The hell do you mean by that?"

His friend shrugged nonchalantly. "I mean, you have been staring at her the whole time. It is either you want to kill her or screw her?"

Chong-Sik was left stunned. First of all, he had no intention of screwing her. In fact, he would rather screw that creepy neighbor of his than her. Maybe he would love to kill her. That didn't sound so bad if it weren't for it being morally wronged and he could end up in jail for it.

"Ugh. I have no intention of doing neither. Just the imagination of that scares me."

Min-Jun hummed and then turned his gaze towards Yu-Jin. The girl was cute, he wasn't going to lie, but he was wondering why she got the attention of Chong-Sik. He had lots of fights with other people, but this girl was able to have his attention in the span of her arrival. That got to be alarming.

"I don't know what the fuck you are thinking, but I have nothing other than hate for that girl. For goodness sake, I just met her."

Min-Jun had an amused look on his face. "Dude, I didn't say nor was I thinking of anything."

"Shut up! I know the look you do when you lie." Chong-Sik lightly punched his arm.

"Oh, co-" The bell rang signaling the end of the day and the beginning of homeroom.