Episode 4 (Part 2): CLACK CLACK, DOWN GOES ANOTHER ONE

Please Don't Forget to Vote and Comment

"When you meet a stranger, look at his shoes

"When you meet a stranger, look at his shoes. Keep your money in your shoes."- Michael Stipe

(PS...QUOTES AND PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, BUT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNER."

Tick Tock. The clock ticked. It was the only sound in the room.

Ho-Jun was laying his head on his pillow with his left arm in between. He has been staring at the ceiling for who knows how long. Ever since he came from school he had no motivation to do anything else.

Thump-thump. His heart raced. His heartbeat has also been acting strange. Was he getting sick? That must explain why he was just laying on the bed doing nothing. At this time, he was usually doing his homework or playing video games.

"Ugh!" He groaned and rolled to his side. Seriously though, should he get himself checked at the hospital? What if it was something serious such as a virus?

He thought back to what he must have eaten earlier in the day. Was it the pasta during lunch? No, he was okay after that.

The strange symptoms start happening after he bumped into that girl. Was it the bump that caused it? Okay, that even sounded ridiculous to him.

Knock Knock.

His thoughts were suddenly disrupted. He let out a grunt and sat up straight. "Come, in!"

"Hey Hyung." His brother in his grey sweatpants stepped in and closed the door.

And with that, Ho-Jun scoffed. The only time his brother closed the door when they are together is when he needed something.

"Oh come on. Why are you scowling without me even saying anything?"

Ho-Jun flopped back to his previous position. "Cause I know that you want something."

"What!" Chong-Sik dramatically gasped and clutched his heart. "What makes you think that? I can't believe that you would think so low of me, Hyung?"

Ho-Jun sighed. This brat was starting to get on his nerves. He did not want to deal with his bullshit- especially today.

"Cut the bullshit. What the fuck do you want?"

"You know", Chong-Sik sat crossed-legged on the bed. "If mom heard you curse, she would have your soul, right?"

A small smile appeared on his face. Yeah, mom indeed would have his soul if she even heard a small swear. Most of the time, he would create new words in place for the curse words so that he could still curse and get away with it at the same time.

"Anyways, you remember the favor I asked you last time?" Chong-Sik nervously looked around.

Ho-Jun's forehead's furrowed. He was confused for a second before realization struck him. "Yah! I am not doing that!" He shoved his brother away and got up.