Chapter 6: Couple with Rings

"Good Morning, Shi. " A smiling Tetsuya greeted as Sei Shi blinked awake. Seeing his beloved first thing in the morning, his nightmare vanished without second thought.

"Well, Good Morning too.." He crept up his right hand to touch the bluenette's pale cheeks, adoringly, he trace of the soft skin. As if a magnificent porcelain that would break easily and just one tiny impulse could break everything.

"Shi-kun we'll visit the shrine." Tetsuya hastily get up, feeling conscious, as his mind focused at the other gaze, it's. . . too. . . filled of undeniable affections. It made the heat rose up to his face, he's blushing right now. He mentally wished Sei Shi didn't noticed it. Nevertheless, the silver head quickly altered his eyes direction, trying to hide of own flushing ears.

Tetsuya glanced back.

His blue orbs unexpectedly meet the heterochromatic eyes staring at him.

Straight away. He blushed. Again.

The breakfast is a quiet affair without talking. Butler Feng mentally regretting of joining his two young masters. What silent atmosphere is this? Though, no one is uttering their eyes are keep glancing to each other.

Ridiculous. Feng eyes thoughtfully.

"Thank you for the meal young master Sei, young master Tetsuya."

"Eh, you're done already?" Tetsuya don't want the older man to go, just not now.
He's feeling conscious around Sei Shi and to be alone with him is enough to make his heartbeat go crazy.

"It's my pleasure to dine with you, young master Tetsuya. "Feng bowed curtly then reluctantly added more. " I hope my young masters talk to each other soon."

It hit a nail in the head. Tetsuya smiled shyly, before saying " Thank you Feng-san and please just call me Tetsuya next time."

"Tetsuya." Sei Shi called out, making the two people flinched, his eyes are glinting of unreadable indifference. Perhaps the bluenette is oblivious to other's aura, but the butler Feng could read his silverhead young master wants to indicate. He took a step back and leaving the masters on their own world. Outside, he thankfully sighed that he's not fired on the spot.

With one mental note: next time if the bluenette ask for him to dine together, he must decline, politely.

"Shi-kun?"

"After the shrine, how about we go to the mall?" Tetsuya nodded without asking as Sei Shi continued finishing his meal. But, moment later the bluenette is wondering why mall? For as long he can remember the silverhead hated crowded people or too many people in one place, he also do not like associating with strangers. Yet, they're going to where there are a lot of humans lingering around. . .Wait- what if this is a date invitation!? He must do something like wear more fashionable clothes. However, in the end of show he ended up wearing obsidian black jeans, white t- shirt beneath a big teal jacket and leather boots. Not enough to look like he has with a good taste at fashion. After all, he is not fan of these things like his childhood friend Kazunari.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes..." Tetsuya looking at his Sei Shi who is wearing a casual clothes than to his typical style of dress shirt and solid expensive black suit. The pair of white t-shirt and jeans is already enough to compliment every inch of his well built body. As well the dignified aura that keep coming out from him. Full of unbreakable superiority.

What a man is he! If Tetsuya could have that manly body too... Not his slim and small one. He would go partying at the fact everyday.

After visiting the shrine, they go straight at their next destination. Tetsuya and Sei Shi goes back talking to each other with no more whether to laugh or cry feeling situation, they're comfortably warming up, slowly but there is certain progress.