Chapter 15: Flower Dance

The travel was long and tiring journey, it was late evening and chilly when they finally arrived at Kyoto. Tetsuya fell asleep while on the road beside Sei Shi. After losing his consciousness he do not know what happened anymore. He found himself blinking for several moments, lying in the bed, listening in the demeaning silence and smelling the aroma of comfortable clean sheets. The feeling of other presence was not there. It meant he was completely alone in this sweet.

For a moment. It occurred to him that it was a long time ever since his older brother came back from New York.

They don't have many memories together, because he is distant from Tetsuya and always busy on his own bussiness. If not, his brother would locked himself inside of his room.

The last time he had seen him was after the silverhead's sudden departure.

At that time everything was filled of unhappiness and danger, he is just a child who cannot even lift one spoon to feed himself. Then days had passed like a course of wind, year after year, the gentle voice of his older brother become a flying sand.

He could not recall it anymore. How his face changed in these past years even.

Tetsuya have no clues and left behind the dark.

But now, they will meet again.

For real, which made him felt excited and scared at the same time. Despite of knowing nothing, he received one letter per month from his brother inquiring about his studies and his daily life at their grandmother house. Even the contents are too formal for his liking and written because of responsibilities, he was happy and grateful. It is enough to know his brother are somewhere alive and doing well.

With his brother's thought, a smile drawn into his lips as he slowly get up, moving the comforting covers away on his body. He immediately noticed the clothes he was wearing are different from yesterday, the top at least is not orange printed anymore with a cute animated dog face, now— a white dress shirt that clearly from the silverhead.

What happened? Why I'm wearing Shi-kun's shirt? Last night what I have done? I don't remember a single thing? Did I do something not in my moral conduct?

Thinking every possible answers, it only made him stiffened in rated 18+ images. Oh, God he hoped nothing had happened last night.

Almost tripping from the covers, he is so quick to search for clothes and then entered the bathroom.

An hour later, Tetsuya left the room, satisfied with his simple clothes. There a lot of new clothes from the cabinet that perfectly chosen for him. Perhaps, Sei Shi, obviously who bought all of them. He goes walking the long passage of hallway, a place that is familiar to him.

Once the grand stairs was on his sight, he stopped and stared—the large majestic painting hanging on the wall, showing a family of three, the youthful looking parents stood beside of their only child, the long haired father shows no emotions on his face but you could see his palm laid on his son's small shoulder and the silverhead mother was grinning happily while bending her slim body close to her son, and then the five years old hetero chromatic child is smiling warmly.

The portrait is the Hong main family, this is Sei Shi's parents.

Looking around, Tetsuya confirmed he's inside of the Hong's ancestral mansion in Japan located in Kyoto.

This is where it all begins, where Tetsuya and Sei Shi first met each other inside the forest.

It's here.

He smiled weakly.

Trying to suppress the unpleasant memories that rushing into his mind, threatening to destroy his last strings of calmness that remained to him. As he heard the sounds of trained footsteps coming closer.