⌜ fifteen ⌟

no running in the hallways!

how many times do i have to tell you not to vandalize the walls?

it's your fault why you didn't do your assignment last night. i'm not letting you copy mine.

we are graduating students, act like your age!

a thick book slammed hard down the table, making a loud thud, snapped jaehyun out from his deep thoughts. every student inside the library turned around to his direction but quickly looked away a second after. they didn't want to get scolded again by jaehyun.

jaehyun glanced up at the boy in front of him who's giving him a look for a split second before putting his attention back to the book he is reading. ❝is that how you treat your senior?

you're scaring everyone.

jaehyun didn't bother to look up and entertain the student seeing that he didn't even know how to be respectful towards someone who's a year older than them.

jung jaehyun.❞ mark took the book that's taking up all of the senior's attention and raised it up high. ❝what's wrong with you?

tell me what you want to tell me right now.❞ jaehyun said with a sigh, not even planning to fight and get that book from mark. not like he even paid attention to it. ❝i don't like wasting time.

why are you suddenly like this?

standing up from his seat, jaehyun hovered over the younger male but mark stayed brave and still has that look on his face. jaehyun didn't want to cause a scene which is why he decided to leave.

jae

"sshh!"

mark froze from his place and then flashed the librarian one sheepish smile. turning back to jaehyun who also paused from his tracks, mark used this chance to grab the senior and drag him to where he can shout and scold the older as loud and as harsh as he can.

strange, jaehyun just let mark drag him. just a while ago he was so against to talking to the boy but now he just let mark do whatever he wants to do. maybe because he knew that deep inside he also wanted someone to talk to. he wanted to go to someone and just cry on to that person's shoulder.

last night wasn't the best night he had planned it to be.

stopping by at a specific corner, mark glared at the students there and making them scurry off. he then made jaehyun stand there as he checked to see if there are still students or teachers nearby before turning back to jaehyun who's having his full attention to the ground.