⌜ thirty seven ⌟

❝so,❞ mark had his head checking from side to side before leaning forward with his arms propped down on the table and jaehyun did the same to make sure that only the two of them would hear this confidential secret of theirs

so,❞ mark had his head checking from side to side before leaning forward with his arms propped down on the table and jaehyun did the same to make sure that only the two of them would hear this confidential secret of theirs. ❝did it really happen?

jaehyun nodded, bringing his hand up and whispered back. ❝taeyong was mad as fuck.

who the heck wouldn't get mad at it?❞ mark rolled his eyes at jaehyun. ❝you burned the kitchen down, and a baby was with you.

taeho asked for it.

what if he was left there!?❞ even if the baby asked for it, mark still puts the blame of jaehyun.

jaehyun gasped and dramatically placed a hand on his chest, ❝excuse me simba but the last time i checked, i was the one shouting for help while taeho was by the counter laughing at me for panicking.

poor taeyong's house, but mark couldn't help but let out a good laugh once he imagined how that happened. ❝you guys are moving out now?

taeyong had no choice.❞ jaehyun said with a shrug as he leaned back from the chair all of a sudden, completely forgetting about the surgery that's still healing up. he ground a little bit too loud and mark snorted at jaehyun being so careless. ❝he planned to move out after graduating but i guess we have to move out a week early.

hearing about jaehyun's graduation then made mark quickly frown, and that went to notice by jaehyun who gave the canadian a teasing smile because of it.

don't cry simba.❞ jaehyun went to wipe those invisible tears falling down from his eyes and almost got hit by mark's fist, luckily it dodged it. but that didn't stop him from teasing the simba of his life. ❝i mean, i'm also going to miss you.

shut up. i still haven't forgiven you for messing up with my face.❞ mark gritted his teeth and showed his fist at jaehyun. ❝it now became my sunshine's wallpaper.

at least, right?❞ jaehyun stood up and gathered his class' requirements for taeyong's class. ❝i guess i need to go now.

you'll be busy for the whole week.❞ mark mumbled, suddenly realizing that jaehyun is not going to be able to hang out with him that long since he is graduating soon. almost every student was running around and catching up for their requirements, not to mention that jaehyun is an honor student and also a student council president.

i can always find time for you simba.❞ jaehyun said, gasping once more as he bent his knee's down to match mark's height. he couldn't bend his back which why he has to suffer with this. ❝are you perhaps.. no way.. simba.. i'm already engaged..