⌜ twenty two ⌟

❝here it is sir

here it is sir.

the man looked up from his laptop and tapped his desk. ❝place it down here.

the person immediately followed what was ordered and took a bow before leaving the office.

after minutes of doing his paper works, the man finally stopped and went to put his attention to the file that's placed down on his desk. taking it to his hold, he flipped the folder open and smirked as he saw the information they have gathered.

lee taeyong?

🔓

mark squinted his eyes at the senior in front of him that's smiling like crazy. ❝you smiling is like watching the world end.

jaehyun then snapped out from his pile of thoughts on a specific someone and gave mark a look. ❝that's scary.

just like your smile.❞ mark sighed and leaned back from his seat. ❝why are you such in a good mood?

the older wanted to scream so much, squeal to release what he is feeling right. but then again, he had to keep himself composed as the two of them were hanging out inside the library. and not like he'll tell mark the reason why he's in a good mood. of course, he knows he'll use it to make fun of him. ❝it's for me to know and you to never find out.

right, as if the answer is not that obvious.❞ mark rolled his eyes, wondering why he even asked that question. ❝it's about mr. lee, isn't it?

clearing his thoughts, jaehyun scanned the table they are using and took a random book on mark's side. he pretended to read it so that he'll be spare with mark's question but ignoring him only made mark more curious.

thinking of a topic, an idea came to jaehyun's head and decided to change their subject. ❝when i called you on saturday, who was that boy?

it was mark's turn to clear his throat, coughing, and finding a book to pretend as if he was too busy paying attention to it that he didn't hear the question.

raising a brow, it only made jaehyun more curious just like mark with his situation. ❝how dare you ignore your senior?

no response.

who was it?❞ jaehyun snatched the book mark is pretending to read and finally got the younger's eyes on him. ❝did you two do anything that morning? why were you sleeping next to each other?