12: End

I woke up and see that I am on the ground and trapped by pipes.

I look around and see that the room mom and I was in exploded. I look over and see Killian on top of dad using his finger to burn through his suit.

"Daddy?" I say and all the attention is on me.

"You might want to close your eyes darlin." He says looking at me. When he turned back to dad, dad cut his arm off and his burning arm flies towards mom and it melts the floor under her causing her to fall through and all of the pipes covering my fall through as well.

I quickly get to my feet and dad pulls me out of the room.

"Stay here." He says coming out of the suit. He run towards mom, who is now dangling on an edge, and leaves me.

As I stay back but Killian grabs me again and puts me in a headlock. As we walk I see dad trying to reach out to mom. But as she reaches out her ledge moved and she falls into the fire from below us.

I immanently start to cry and Killian grabs me and we are now across from dad

"Its a shame...I would have caught her. Just how I caught your daughter." He says pushing me and now Im hanging from a ledge.

Dad charges towards him and they began to fight. As they wrap up the fight I see dad running towards me. An explosion happens from behind him causing him to jump. We were both dangling from a pipe until the pipe got close enough to the ground.

We jump down onto the ground and see Killian trying to attack us agin. He was saying that he was a Mandarin mom comes from the fire can hit Killian with a pipe.

"I got nothing." Dad says as he looks at mom in shock. Suddenly one of dads suits come over and blast mom causing her to pass out.

I get up and jump onto the suit and destroy it to pieces using this new power that I have. I pick mom up and she wakes up and we both fight Killian and I blast him and kill him.

"Girls

"Girls...." Dad says. Mom and I both look back and see him on the ground.

"Oh my God. That was really violent." Mom says looking at me and I laugh.

"You just scared the devil out of me. I thought you were-"

"I was dead." Mom says cutting him off. "Right cause I feel 200ft?" She says grabbing my hand and we walk closer to him.

"Who's the hot mess now?"

"Still debatable. Probably tipping a little towards you two. Why don't you dress this way at home? Sport Bra...the whole deal." He says referring to mom in only a bra.

"Now I think I understand why you don't wanna give put the suits. What am I going to complain about now?" She says still out of breath.

"Well its dad...you'll think of something." I say and they both smile and me.

"Come on group hug." Dad says trying to hug us but mom stops him.

"Don't touch us! We're going to burn you!" Mom says freaking our and dad smiles.

He looks down at me and carefully touches me and then he touches mom.

"See, not hot."

"Daddy are we gonna be ok?" I ask

"No. A family with me, I don't think we will never be JUST ok." He says smiling.

"Tony."

"Oh you mean this." He says referring to the fire in our bodies.

"I think I can figure this out. I almost had this 20 years ago. When I was drunk, so yeah I think I can get you two better."

"And all your distractions?"

"Uh, Im going to shave them downward. J.A.R.V.I.S. Hey." He says touching his ear.

"All wrapped up here, sir. Will there be anything else?" J.A.R.V.I.S. replies

"You know what to do." Dad says to him but looking at us.

"Clean slate protocol sir?"

"Screw it, its christmas...yes...yes." He says and he pulls us into a big group hug. I look around and see all of the Iron Man suits exploding into mini fireworks.

Dad kisses each of our checks and smiles

"Ok so far? You like it?" Dad asks

"It will do." Mom replies.