44: Back to School

I've been back at school for months.

Of course, I got a few stares and a few 'Sorry for you loss.' But other than that, I'm fine.

Peter and Ned has been with me through the whole thing.

Even, MJ has started hanging out with us

She is so weird.

I like it.

Everyone is now starting to call the disappearances the Blip.

Most of my friends were in the Blip, like, Betty, Ned, Flash, and MJ.

We all still hang out, thankfully.

Time and time passed us and it was time for us to go on our summer trip to Italy.

I am so excited to go. I finally get a break from New York. Not only a break from New York but I finally get time to hang out with Peter.

He has never took me on that date that he promised a year ago. And lately, he has been acting so strange.

He's acting like he has a huge crush on me and doesn't know how to tell me.

I don't know whats going on.

But, I know Ill figure it out, sooner or later.

Currently, I am walking to art class. 

Usually, I walk with Peter and Ned but as I said

They have been acting strange.

As I walk in, Peter and i make eye contact. He then starts to freak out and tell Ned to shut up.

"Hey guys." I say nervously walking up to them.

"Hey Lexi." Ned says with a big smile.

"You guys excited about the trip?" I ask smiling.

"Uh, yeah we're just talking about the trip." Peter says nervously.

"Yeah and Peters plan. Ned says looking at Peter and then at me.

What plan?

"You have a plan?" MJ says walking over to us.

"I don't

"I don't...I don't have a plan." Peter says.

MJ and I look at each other and then back at the boys.

Their lying.

"No, he's just gonna collect tiny spoons when we're traveling to other countries." Ned says lying again.

"Like a, Like a...grandmother?" MJ says looking between them. I giggle at them and they both start to get defensive.

"I'm not collecting tiny spoons. He's collecting tiny spoons." Peter says

"Oh, okay, well...that was a real roller coaster." MJ says pointing between the two boys. "By the way travel tip, you should download a VPN on your phone, so the government can't track you while we're abroad."

"Smart. Will do." Peter says nodding his head.

The bell then rings.

"Uh, come on MJ lets take our seats." I say eyeing Peter.

We sit down and she stares at me.

"What?"

"I thought you and Peter we're already dating?"

"We are." I say looking back at Peter. We make eyes contact but then I look away. "Somethings wrong with him. He's hiding something."

"Is it bad?"

"It can't be bad." I say looking back at Peter again and then back at MJ.

"Right?"