17: Age of Ultron

About 6 months later

Mom and dad officially discussed that I will be doing home school for my safety.

Honestly, I don't agree. How am I supposed to have a normal life when I don't have friends.....OR A LIFE.

I can't even get the high school experience that I've always wanted.

But me being me, I said nothing to them.

Harley and I still write to each other. He says that if we didn't live in different states than he would've wanted me to be his girlfriend.

I miss him so much.

Currently I am packing my bags to go to our house in the suburbs.

Dad got this place just in case we needed to hide.
I'm not hiding today, but dad is having some type of party with the avengers and he wants me out of the way just in case something happens.

As I was finishing up packing dad walks in my room.

"Hey kid, your mom is waiting for you in the car" He says and Happy comes in with Malibu and grabs my bags.

"Daddy, when am I going to meet the avengers?" I ask him and Happy gives him a look and dad looks at me and smiles

"Never. Now get in the car before your mom thinks you're kidnapped." He says and I laugh and leave my room.

We walk downstairs and towards the door. Happy opens the door for me and I look at dad before I leave.

"Bye princess." He says kissing my forehead.

"Bye daddy." I say and happy and I leave our condo.

As Happy and I get into the elevator I start a conversation.

"Why doesn't daddy want me to see the avengers?"

"Because he see's everyone as a bad guy when it comes to you." Happy says giving my a comforting smile.

"Oh...well. That's not healthy." I say serious and Happy laughs.

We leave the elevator and walk towards the car.
Mom quickly gets out of the car and grabs all of her things.
Suddenly a car comes up behind Happy's.