38: Guardians

We have been on this ship for hours.

Dr.Strange and dad have been bickering this whole time.

Currently we are trying to come up with a plan to land the ship on a safe place.

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asks as the ship stops moving.

"I think we're here." Dr. Strange says looking around.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Dad says to him and then to Peter.

"Yep, got it." Peter says.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time." Dad says

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter says.

"Can I help?" I ask

"NO!" Dad and Peter say at the same time.

"Yikes. Sorry. Ill just stay out of the way." I say

"Yeah, so you can stay safe. Your mother will kill me if you even got a paper cut up here." Dad says and I shake my head.

The ship is heading straight for the center of what looks like a fire pit in hell.

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter yells out.

Dad then suits up as the is still losing a good third of its hull in the collision. Peter throws up his helmet at the same time. Dr. Strange steps between them and creates the Shield of the Seraphim around them all, anticipating a rough landing.

Once the ship stops, I rush over and help everyone up.

"You alright?" Dad asks looking at me and I nod my head.

"Not a scratch." I say as he catches his breath.

"You alright?" He asks Dr. Strange. "That was close. I owe you one."

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter says hanging upside down on his web.

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Dad says to him

 You understand?" Dad says to him

"I'm trying to say that... something is coming." Peter says and a grenade rolls in, and we all get thrown back when it fires its energy pulse.

"THANOS!" I hear as I lay on the ground. Then I hear fighting.

As I slowly get up from pain, I was grabbed and put into a headlock.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." The guy holding me says. His mask then comes off to reveal a human face.

I look around and see the others that are with them but they are in all sorts of different colors....and sizes.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" The guy says holding a weapon to my head.