28: "I Like Her."

I woke up and got dressed and ran downstairs.

My goal was to skip breakfast because I wanted to go straight to school so I can talk about that special rock with Peter

But my dad caught me trying to leave early.

"Off to an early start Kiddo?" Dad ask me.

I didn't even know he was back in town.

I slowly turn around to see him, Happy and mom on the couch talking.

"Uh no." I say lying. i look at my watch and start lying through my teeth. "Oh wait, it says 7:45 not 9:45." I say giggling and hitting my head.

"Oh silly what time did you go to bed last night." Mom ask and instead of answering, I just laugh and sit at the table.

I pull out my phone and see that I have a few text from Peter and Ned and then some from Liz.

Liz wants to know if I am able to go to Washington with them.

I finish my breakfast and walk towards my parents.

When I walk back to them they all were gone.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., where is mom and dad?" I ask

Suddenly the downstairs light glows and the upstairs light glows as well.

I start upstairs.

I go into their room and see mom putting a jacket on.

"Hey mom, Liz wants me to participate in the academic decathlon in Washington D

"Hey mom, Liz wants me to participate in the academic decathlon in Washington D.C., is it okay if I go. Its an over night trip and it starts today and I will be back Sunday night." I say and she gives a not sure look.

"Dad already says that it was okay and he just told me to ask you anyway." I say and the look that she was giving me drops into a smile.

"I mean if your dad said okay than I guess its fine. Did you pack a bag?" She ask and I shake my head no.

"I think its best that you pack a bag since you leave today. Listen, I have to head out of town as well. Business calls with all of this new Avenger Facility stuff." Mom says rubbing her head.