Chapter 13

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Monday Night at 8:26 pm
Flex Dad House In Atlanta

I'm low key nervous all over again but I'm not letting it show. I just want everything to go smooth and no drama. Knowing myself I got reckless mouth so lord help if anybody tell me anything. We just pulled up to his dads house and it's big as hell. Way bigger than my house but it's beautiful. Although I was snapped out of my thought when Flex touched my leg.

" You good you just kind of got quiet all of sudden Ri," Flex asked

" I'm good I just got couple things on my mind that's all," Red said.

" You sure what's on your mind," Flex asked getting out car and walking to her side.

" I'm sure just thinking about my game tomorrow I promise," Red said kissing Flex.

" Alright then let's go meet everybody," Flex said closing his car door.

Once Flex grabbed my hand he walked up to the door and we went straight inside. The inside of the home was actually pretty better than outside. It was decorated nicely and with hella expensive things. Kind sort of a bigger version of my house which is kind of fun. Although I was snapped out of myself when someone started talking.

" I'm Flex brother and I'm guessing your Red," Money said.

" Yeah and I'm guessing your Money," Red said smiling.

" How you could tell I wasn't one of the other ones," Money asked laughing.

" Because you got Money tattoo on your arm it was kind of obvious," Red said laughing.

" Stupid ass you still acting slow," Flex said while laughing.

" Whatever dude everyone else in living room come on," Money said walking ahead them.

His brother walked ahead of us and we followed him into the living room. Once we got in the living room I saw two other dudes I'm guessing his father and his little sister. Everyone mouth kind of dropped when they saw me. I don't know if it was good thing or bad thing.

" Pops this is my friend Red and Red this is my father Keith," Flex said introducing them.

" Nice to meet you young lady," Keith said reaching his hand out.

" You too you have lovely home," Red said smiling.

" I know his mother decorated it before she died and I haven't change much," Keith said.

" Yeah he told me about that I know it was years ago but I'm sorry about wife," Red said.

" I know it's all good she in better place now," Keith said.

" I'm Drift the oldest brother," Drift said shaking Red hand.

" Nice to meet you Drift," Red said smiling.

" I'm Myamor his sister," Myamor said.

" Nice to meet you and you have really pretty name," Red said.

" Thank you," Myamor said.

" Your welcome," Red said smiling.

" Yo! You not gone introduce yourself," Money said to Detroit.

" I don't know why the hoe not gone be here long anyways. Look at her she already using him rocking Gucci socks and shoes. With damn brand new Cuban link on you gone tell me he ain't buy that," Detroit said laughing.

" First of all he ain't buy shit I got my own bands for your information. Since I been friends with your brother he's never bought me nothing more than dinner. Don't you ever -," before Red could finish Flex cut him off.

" Look don't start your shit because I would really knock your ass out. You not gone keep disrespecting her and calling her out her name. Like she said I've never spend money on her. She got her own money and honestly you need chill," Flex said to his brother.

" Yeah bro you wrong you don't even know her that's rude as shit," Money said.

" Fucking right mama would have punched your ass in your face," Drift said.

" Especially disrespecting female rather if she hoe or if she not one. I'm sorry to say this but you got to go because something going on with you. I don't know what it is but need figure it out," Keith said.

" So you gone put me out for bi-," before he could get out Flex punches him in face.

" Say it I dare you call her out her name again," Flex said about punch again but his brother stopped him.

" Let it go him and I gone go take ride let's go man I know you high as he'll," Money said to Detroit.

" Fuck you I'm going by myself I don't need damn baby sitter," Detroit said whipping blood off his mouth and then storming out the house.

" Well I think I should go," Red said tugging on Flex arm.