Im Back: Chapter 28

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Thursday Evening 
Flex House

I was in my house polishing off my gun when I got phone call from my brother. I honestly didn't feel like being bothered because, I got some pinned up tension. That I haven't been able to let out because baby girl been tied up. All I can think about is getting my hands on Rihanna ass right now. 

Although I was snapped out of my thoughts when my front door gate sensor activated. Why the fuck did the guard let this white Honda through wtf, I thought to myself as I loaded my gun and ran down stairs. Although before I could make all the way downstairs I could hear banging on my door.

" Who is it," Flex asked with gun pointed at the door.

" It's me baby, you didn't miss me," the girl said from the other side of the door.

" Megan," Flex said as he opened the door and lowered his gun.

" Hi, baby I missed you do you think we could talk," Megan said as she walked in the house.

" Girl WTF you doing here," Flex said looking at his fling confused.

" I saw on instagram that you been running around here with some lil girl. I'll give to her she cute but she not me and you know it baby," Megan said while undressing.

" NO....NO....NO, put your clothes on Flex said picking her pants and shirt up and handing them to her.

" No, you don't want none of this, Megan said throwing her clothes back on floor, and climbing on the couch and arching her back.

" Shit," Flex said rubbing his hand on Megan ass but quickly snapped back into reality. 

" Look bitch you gotta go I can't do this shit," Flex said as he heard his front door open.

" Nigga you doggin Megan ass again," Money said bursting out in tearing laughing.

" No she just forced her way into nigga house she about put these clothes on and get the fuck," Flex said throwing her clothes in her face.

" Damn nigga !!! Is that how you treat the mother of your child," Megan said as tears began to roll down her eyes.

" What," Money and Flex screamed.

" Surprise! You around here flexing with New BITCH, i'm carrying your fuckin child Megan said turning around so everyone can see her stomach.

" Bitch get to talking," Flex said snatching her by her neck and chocking her.

" Stop....stop... I'm tell you," Megan said as she started to gasp for air.

" TALK," Money screamed.

" Last time we had sex which was three months ago, before I went off to college. I started not feeling good and I had missed my cycle. You were the last person I had sex with and I didn't sleep with anyone when I got on campus," Megan said looking at both them.

" Girl get out my house," Flex said pulling his hand down his face.

" SO YOU JUST GONE-" before Megan could finish her sentence she felt something against her head.

" I said gtf out Megan I'll call you later," Flex said tryna hurry up and get her out, because he saw Red pull up on the camera and he wasn't the only one.

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS

Thursday Evening 

My brothers have only been back for few days and already they are driving me crazy. I've been practicing and playing basketball none stop. I haven't seen my boyfriend in days because of them. I miss him so much and today I finally get to see him. Only because Yeezy and Sunny decided to go spend the day with our cousin Quincy. 

Therefore when I got out of school I drove straight to go and surprise my man. I didn't even tell him I was coming to see him today, but it should be a good surprise. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I pulled into Flex drive way. Although, before I could put my pin in to go inside a half naked bitch started to walk out the door.

" I'll call you later baby," the girl said smirking as she walked pass Red and bumped her.

" Bitch I'll break yo fucking neck," Red said snatching her by her hair after she bumped her.

" Baby please no," Flex said running to grab Red.

" Bitches like you get beat," Red said as she beat the girl in the top of her head.

" Red please let her go," Flex screamed as he grabbed her but then Money walked out the house and helped him break them apart.

" Crazy ass bitch I'm calling the cops," the girl said grabbing her phone from her purse but Money snatched it.

" You not calling anybody lil girl go home until Flex call you. Keep your fuckin mouth shut okay unless you and the lil issue gone be six feet under," Money said handing the girl back her phone.

" Fine," Megan said getting in the car and driving away.

" Flex you better explain why half naked bitch was coming out your house right now, or I'm burn this bitch to the ground with everybody in this bitch," Savage said putting her gun to Flex head and taking the safety off. 

" Hey, how about everybody calm down and take deep breathe, Money said trying take gun from Savage but instead she aimed it at him and shot the head off his horse  behind him. 

" Don't tell me to calm tf down because I swear if you playing with me you may be Flex fuckin Johnson but bitch, I'm turn you into ash and dirty right fuckin now," Savage said aiming the gun back at Flex.

" One you need more training," Flex said over powering her and taking the gun out her hand.

" No you do," Savage said as she dropped kicked him and took her gun back and aim it at him.

" Fine bae calm down shit," Flex said out of breathe.

" Talk now," Savage said putting her gun away and sitting on the couch.