Chapter 23

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Saturday Morning at @11:38
Flex House In Atlanta

I woke up with the sun light shining in my eyes which causes me to get aggravated. I decided to just get up but I couldn't. Flex had his arms wrapped around my waist tight as hell. I didn't wanna wake him up so I gently moved his arms and then got out the bed. I hate morning breathe so I used my toothbrush from last night and brushed my teeth. 

I like clear skin so I washed my face as well. Once that was done I walked downstairs and out to the car to get my phone. When I got my phone I went back in the house but I was low key mad. My phone was actually dry for the first time in forever. No messages no miss calls no anything. I just shook off and decided to explore Flex house. I mean this bitch was big as hell I can't lie.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Saturday Morning at @12:57
Flex House In Atlanta

I woke up with last night on my mind it was good as hell. I mean I didn't have sex in long time and Rihanna big ass freak. I tried feeling for her but when I opened my eyes Rihanna wasn't in bed. I know she couldn't have went home so I went in bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Once that was done I walked around my house looking for her. Which actually took hour to do and eventually I found her. I felt slow as hell because I don't know why I didn't check here first. She always doing something she have no business doing.

" What the hell you doing in here Rihanna," Flex asked laughing while walking in his gun room.

" Me why the hell you got gun room like this in your house I swear this look like feds room," Rihanna said while playing with a gun

" I got it for protection now put it down before you accidentally do something," Flex said safely placing the gun back in place.

" Whatever I know how work gun," Red said rolling her eyes.

" I know, but not now, okay, come out here. I see I need start locking it back," Flex said gently pulling Red out the room then locking it with pad lock on the door.

" Really I like guns," Red said pouting.

" I know that's your problem with your gangster self," Flex said grabbing Red by neck and kissing her. 

" You rather that than weak bitch so whatever," Red said kissing Flex back.

" You right but what you wanna do today baby girl," Flex asked.

" Go shopping I wanna pick up couple things," Red said.

" Alright I'm take you go get dress sexy," Flex said kissing her cheek.

" I don't have clothes here," Red said.

" Yeah you do Will dropped your bag off it's upstairs in the room inside the closet," Flex said.

" Okay," Red said walking back to the room.

While Red went to the room to get dress I went in my guest bedroom and did the same. I washed up took care of my hygienes and then got ready to go spend the day with my baby girl. I just decided to go fresh today and be in my all white you already know but I still got step. I added my jewelry and my grills and I was ready to go.

I took look at my self again then I walked down the hall to my room

I took look at my self again then I walked down the hall to my room. When I got in my room I walked in my bathroom to see Red with a different hair color. I swear I still haven't got use to this girl and these wigs.

" How I look babe," Red asked laughing.

" Good I still haven't got use to you and all these wigs. If I pull it will it come off your head," Flex asked.

" No it's glued down idiot my wig isn't going no where but take me picture," Red said posing.

" Fine your ass always wanna take pictures," Flex said taking Red couple pictures in his phone.

" I know thank you," Red said grabbing Flex phone and air dropping her pictures to herself.

Once Red sent her pictures to herself she posted it on Instagram. I low key be hating on her because all these dudes be liking her stuff. I don't like that but I mean at least I got her in person they can keep dreaming.

" I'm not into toys huh but I fuck with you," Flex asked laughing

" Yup and I'm bout go dumb as soon as we step in the mall so let's go," Red said walking downstairs.

When we got downstairs i opened the door of my Lamborghini for her and she got inside. Once she was inside I got on the driver side and we took off to the mall.