Chaper 24

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Saturday Evening @2:02pm
Mall In Atlanta

From the moment Flex and I stepped into the mall I low key got aggravated. Bitches was staring and I really didn't have time for it. I tried ignoring them but Flex ass must really been big hoe. Some of these hoes had the nervous to walk and approach him like I wasn't standing next to him.

I was trying be calm, cool, and collective but they was trying it. Flex didn't even tell them nothing he was speaking and talking to them. Now we in the Gucci store and I was trying on some shoes when he tried touch me and I pushed his hand. I'm so pissed now I don't know what to do.

" Yo what's your problem why you acting pissed off," Flex asked.

" Because leave me alone," Red said finishing off her champagne.

" Hi so do you like how these fit," the sales person asked.

" Yeah I'm get these and I'll also like try on the pair that came out last Thursday and last Monday if you don't mind," Red said.

" No problem at all I'll get these wrapped up and bring the other two pair to you as well," the sale person said.

" Okay thank you and can I get some more champagne," Red asked.

" Yeah no problem," the sales person said taking her glass and walking away.

" If you don't tell me what's your problem I'm not buying them shoes," Flex said.

" I don't give damn I'll swipe my own card it's never problem," Red said rolling her eyes.

" Look don't be catching no fucking attitude with me when all I'm trying do is see what's wrong lil girl," Flex said making her stand up.

" What's wrong ?? How about you had bitches in your face you fucked or done whatever. You was talking with them and laughing. Like your real girl friend isn't standing two inches on side you. That shit is disrespectful as fuck and I don't like it and I was trying keep my cool," Red said pissed the fuck off.

" Look Ri-Ri I'm sorry I'm new to this boyfriend thing I never had girlfriend. I don't know all these rules and shit," Flex said trying hug her but she pushed him away.

" I don't give fuck you don't talk bitches period. With or without me around especially these hoes you fucked don't play with me Francis," Red said sitting back down.

I finished trying on my shoes and drunk second glass of champagne. Flex was just looking at me with pissed face but I didn't give fuck. He need learn and h gone get it one way or the other. I loved all three pair of the shoes so i decided to get them.

I thought he really wasn't gone pay for it so when my total came to $3,453

I thought he really wasn't gone pay for it so when my total came to $3,453.79 I took my credit card out. Although before I had chance to swipe my card he swiped his one. I just rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my bags and walked out the Gucci store. Before I could get far though he came and grabbed me by my waist from behind.

" Listen baby girl I'm sorry okay I'm new to this and you got be willing to work with me or this relationship us not gone make it," Flex said on serious note.

" I know but you can't help that I'm really pissed off as he'll. Like you really had these hoes looking like oh I can take her place," Red said still pissed off.

" Look at me can't nobody take your place I promise you that shit and I won't do it anymore okay," Flex said turning Red to face him.

" Okay thank you," Red said grabbing Flex and kissing him.

" Now you still wanna shop or what baby girl," Flex asked kissing her neck.

" I think I'm done I have been every where Gucci, Fashion Nova, Nike, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Bath and Body Works and Victorious Secret I think I'm ready to go," Red said laughing while holding all her bags.

" Okay where you going back to my house or you going home baby girl," Flex asked.

" Home my mom txt me and said she need see me but I'll see you later or tomorrow," Red said smiling.

" Okay lets go," Flex said walking out the mall with Red.