Bikey- Fall Out

Mikey's POV

I've been feeling really self-conscious lately. Mostly because I had been getting hate on Twitter and instagram. I had closed myself off from all the boys, especially Brook. I didn't want him to break up with me because I'm so stupid.

Brook came into my room seeing that I was still in bed. He started shouting at me, 'You never talk to me anymore Mikey! Do you even love me? It doesn't seem like you want to be with me anymore!' 'Of course I want to be with you, how could you even think that,' I yelled. 'Maybe because you haven't talked to me for more than 3 days! Maybe we aren't meant for each other. It seems that way since you are t even making eye contact with me,' he said.

I was almost crying, he stormed out of my room and I heard him leave the house. I cried and cried, for over an hour. Until I heard Brook come back into the house. I heard my door open and Brook came in. 'What do you want Brook? You broke up with me, so you done have a reason to be in my room,' I said harshly. 'I'm so sorry baby, I shouldn't have broken up with you. I saw the tweets and insta DM's'

Brook kept repeating the same sentence over and over again. 'I'm so sorry baby. I'm so so sorry baby. Please take me back, I'm not losing you. Not now, not ever.' He kept leaving kisses on my face and shoulders and of course I forgave him. We watched movies and played the Xbox for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~