Fluff- Advice

Jack's POV

I was lying on my bed, watching my favourite show on Netflix, Teen Wolf. My phone began ringing from my door on the other side of the room. I groaned and paused the tv, I made my way to my phone and looked to see who was ringing me.

It was my grandad. He never rings unless it is important. I quickly answered the phone and said hello. 'Hello Jack. There is something I have to tell you...' he said nervously. 'Go on.' 'Your Grandmother is in the hospital Jack. She had a really bad fall. She asked me to call you and tell you,' he said quietly, then waiting for my response. 'I will get the next flight back,' I said, and hung up my phone.

I'm so busy with writing songs with Andy, who is my best mate and long time crush, and learning the chords to new songs in the guitar. I really need some advice right now, I need to talk to Andy. He is the wisest in the band so I need advice from him. I put my phone on my dresser again and quietly made my way too Andy's room.

I walked in, after knocking the door lightly, and saw him sitting at his desk with and a notebook and pen on the desk and his guitar on his lap. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. 'What do you want!' He screamed, them turned around. 'Oh, nothing it doesn't matter. Sorry for bothering you.' I said quietly.

I left his room with tears rolling down my fave and went to my room. I laid back on my bed and cried into my phone for what felt like hours. I fell asleep crying and never heard my door open. I felt someone sit on my bed behind me and that's when I woke up.

I turned around to see Andy with tears in his eyes. He put his hand on my back and rubbed up and down. 'What's wrong Fovvs?' I asked quietly. 'I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier. I was so stressed and I didn't mean to yell,' he replied with the tears now down his face.

I gave him a hug and pulled him down to lie on the bed. 'It's okay.' He kept saying sorry again and again. Until there was a moment of silence. 'What were you in my room for earlier anyway?' He asked. 'My grandmother had a really bad fall and I know we are busy at the minute. But she wants me to fly home and I needed some advice so I came to you.' I explained. I hadn't realised I was crying until Andy wiped a few tears away and hugged me tighter.

'Forget about the work we have to do. Your grandmother wants to see you while she's in the hospital. You should go,' Andy said. 'There's one problem. I don't like going on planes.' 'I'll go with you' Andy said to me. I reluctantly agreed and booked two flights to Dublin for tomorrow. I'm really nervous. We packed quickly and and fell down on my bed, exhausted from packing so quickly.

We must have fallen asleep because when we woke up, we were cuddled up together and still on top of my quilt. I saw that Andy was already awake and he was running his fingers through my hair. He blushed and I blushed when he realised I was awake. He stopped running his fingers through my hair, 'Don't stop,' I whined and cuddled closer to his chest. 'We have to hey up gorgeous.' I blushed when he called me gorgeous.

*Time Skip- On the aeroplane*

As soon as we got on the plane I was nervous for take off. My leg started to bounce and I was fidgeting with the rips in my jeans. Andy put his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers together. He immediately calmed me down. I leaned over slowly and pecked his lips. He smiled and then I smiled.

When we got to my house, Andy asked me to be his boyfriend. Of course I said yes. We went to the hospital together to see my grandmother. Also we were able to tell her that we were together. 'I've been waiting for this for 2 years,' she said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~