post workout - calum

after a workout, calum had sweat that made his body glisten. his body was a bit sore and all he wanted to do now was lay in bed and maybe cuddle his dog. as he wandered to his bathroom, he pulled off his black shirt, throwing it onto the bathroom floor. the tan boy turned on the shower, letting the water heat up as he discarded the rest of his gym clothes, now fully nude. once the boy stepped in, he was greeted with warm water that touched his sore muscles. calum let out a sigh, closing his eyes and he let it touch his shoulder blades before wetting and pushing back his hair. the boy stood under the shower head for a second, thinking of something he probably watched on twitter the other day that was a bit naughty. his hand began to touch his hardened length, making the boy suck in hair. the more he littered his mind with dirty thoughts, the more turned he became. calum began to slide his hand up and down his long cock, starting slow, throwing his head back in pleasure, a soft grunt leaving his lips. this was probably his favorite parts of living alone, not having to worry about someone walking in on you jacking off. "fuck" the boy cursed under his breath, his hand beginning to pick up pace. calum leaned his other hand against the cold tile, pre-cum escaping and falling onto his pretty fingers. his jaw clenched, his hand moving at a quick pace, his quiet grunts turning onto full on moans. the sounds that left his sinful lips filled the bathroom as he felt himself coming to an end. "fuck fuck fuck." he whimpered, his jaw dropping and eyes squeezed shut, the feeling in his tummy exploding as cum went all over his hand. his movements coming to a slow stop as he tried to catch his breath. calum opened his pretty brown eyes, grabbing soap and beginning to wash himself, feeling very relaxed now.