001

Rosé's POV

My name is Park Chaeyoung, Rosé in short.
I am an average girl with an average family. My mother always encourage me to marry my boyfriend, but I can't do it. It is so embarrassing and awkward to ask a MAN marry me, I mean, I'm a woman for God's sake.

My boyfriend is Jimin. We've been together for 6 YEARS. He is still studying in a Law School in the states so we often meet and see each other.

I am here at a wedding event. I'm waiting for my friends to come. They told me that they are on their way, so better wait than lose my patience.

While waiting for my friends, I ask some photographers to take some photo of me, while I wait for them.

"Rosé!!" A familiar voice is called my name. I turn around to look at who it is, and there I saw, Jennie, with her fashionable and gorgeous look.

"God!! I've been waiting here for hours!" I complained.

"Chill girl, we're already here" Lisa said as she rolled her eyes and chuckle.

"Let's have some pictures" Jisoo said and we both agreed. We posed infront of the camera as the shutters kept on lighting.

The event started and Everything is great.

I decided to do a live video from instagram as the bride walked in the isle.

I enjoyed reading the comments popping up.

@Minnie_minnie:She look great😍
@여자친구: 너무 이뿌다♥️
@Itchan_____: sHe looked great
@Yah_Yah_Yah: When will you get married,@Roses_are_Rosie
@Ehehe_Lalisa:@Jiminyou_nice -ssi, when will you marry Rosé-ssi😭😅
@RedVelvet_Joyy:Wanna see walk in the isle soon dongsaeng♥️

And then a comment stole my attention.

@Jiminyou_nice:She look great.
@Jiminyou_nice:Wanna be the next bride?

My breath skipped seeing his comments.

"Guys.." I called the girls, they looked at me in confuse as my mind is still processing Jimin's comment "How to calm?"

I saw Jennie smirked.

The event ended and we went to the BAR?

"Wait?" I stopped them "Why are we here?"

"To calm you down" Jennie said,her chubby cheeks puffed as she shows her excitement in her face.

"Really? Here?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa whined.

"Girl, What's the medicine to everything?" Jisoo exclaimed.

"BEER!!" Jennie and Lisa said In unison

What the fuck?

They dragged me into the club. The place is pretty loud, chaotic , and crazy.

"Here" Jennie handed me a shot of glass.

"Vodka?" I raised my brows

"This??" Lisa is holding a bottle of a strong liquor  (I can't put a name because I don't know any famous drinks😂)

"Yeah!!" I shouted and she started to pour the glasses.

We are having a good time. We danced until it feels like our souls parted our body.