005

Rosé's POV

Thank God Jungkook agreed. If not what would I tell Jimin.

After my meet up with Jungkook, I went straight to the restaurant where Jimin set a dinner with the wedding planner.

"So here are the requirements for the wedding" the wedding planner said mentioning the papers "And also Certificate of No Marriage" he said, which shocked me.

The unnies look at me including Lisa. They all know about my marriage with another guy, their reaction is same as I knew that I am married, but I already explain what really happened . So I ask them to help me.

"Do you know" the wedding planner started "I had a client once, and when she passed me her requirements the groom was so mad when he knew that her fiancé is married" I started to worry when I heard the story.

"So Jimin? How will a divorce work?" Jennie asked.

Jimin looked at her confused.

"Well a divorce will only work if the couple is not comfortable with each other, or maybe they are not happy together" he said.

"Ahh" Jennie and Lisa said in unison.

"Why are you asking me about this stuff?" Jimin asked the girls, Jennie and Lisa look at each other "Jennie? Lisa?" He said suspecting both of them.

"Love" I said "Jennie actually had a friend which is in that situation so" I said covering her up.

"Ahh, well just tell your friend that. It's really hard to file a divorce in Korea, Ok?" Jimin said.

We four look at each other, worried.

I wonder why Jisoo unnie is so quiet.

Jungkook's POV

"YOU'RE MARRIED?" They said in unison.

I nodded, Jin walk closer to me and....

"Awwww!!" He slapped me in the head. "What's that for?" I asked as I scratch the portion that he slapped.

"That's for getting married suddenly" he said and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey Jungkook?" Namjoon said. "How did you get married?" He asked

"It's very, very complicated!!" I said in a confused way as I shake my head infront of them.

"Jungkook! I thought I'm your favorite cousin? Why didn't you tell me first?" He said as he acted like he is disappointed.

"How can you not be his favorite cousin when you are his only cousin?" Suga said coldly.

Taehyung just pouted.

"Don't worry, we'll be divorced soon" I said calmly.

"WHAT??DIVORCE?!!" They said in unison again.

"Why are you guys yelling at me?" I whined.

Jin walked in again and faced me.

"Look Jungkook!" He said as he is in his mother mode again " I didn't raise you to get married and get a divorce while only few minutes pass. What's the use on getting married and quickly getting a divorce ahh??"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called "Is it Kookie types?"

I smiled and "Yes!!"

"Nice!!!" Taehyung said as he give me a high five.

I took the bottle of beer and raise it for a toast.

"For the newly wed!!!" I said.

They all raise there drinks and..

Clang

"Joke!!!! I'm not gonna drink that" I said and put the beer back to the table.

"So what are your plans now?" Yoongi said, he sounds like he is not interested.

"Help her get a lawyer" I said.

I see him smirk.

"Why don't you be like your cousin? He's with his girlfriend for a year" he said reffering to Taehyung.

"Hyung, You know how focused I am to our diving resort right?" I said and he nodded "So how can I get a girlfriend like Taehyung if I don't have time looking for one?" I said. "Or maybe Taehyung can trade me his Girlfriend" I joked.

"Trade yourself to the devil, Kookie" He seemed pissed "Don't include my Girlfriend to your nonsense things" he said coldly.

"I'm just joking hyung, don't be so OA" I said to him,he look at me confused.

"What the hell is OA?" He asked.

"Ahm, Over Acting?" I said he just mouthed an ahh.

"Goodnight everyone!!! I'll meet my wife tomorrow" I said waving at them.

"Sweet nightmares" Taehyung said.

"I love you too Hyung" I said opposite to what he said. I look at all of them as they all started to get things together.

I closed the door and hope that tomorrow would be a good and awesome day.

"Goodnight my wife" I said as I stare at the ceiling.

I smiled and..

"Mom! Dad! I'M MARRIED!!!" I said as I raise my hands to the air.

•••••••••••••

FOLLOW ME!
SHARE
COMMENT
LIKE♥️

⚠️ please Follow my 2nd account guys !   Rosiesugars ! because after I end this story I will be logging out of this account cause I forgot the password and I bought a new phone

⚠️ please Follow my 2nd account guys ! Rosiesugars ! because after I end this story I will be logging out of this account cause I forgot the password and I bought a new phone. I will continue to write rosekook stories in the other acc. And I'm also gonna follow all of those who follows me in that acc.) I'm in the need of your support in my new account guys.