004

Jungkook's POV

I'm at my friends Death anniversary, and I am reading a speech that I wrote in my phone.

"You've been a good friend and a brother to me. You made me feel the importance of family and frie.."

At the middle of my speech a message cut my words.

Unknown
~Where are you?

I just ignored the message and start to read again.

"You thought me to never give up when we feel like the world is..."

Unknown Calling...

"Who the hell is this?" I forgot that the mic is on me "Oh!sorry" I ignored it again and continue.

"You've been the angel ,the sunshine and the best ..."

And 2 message popped up again.

Unknown
~Answer my calls!!

Unknown
~This is your wife!!

"Wife??" The audience got shocked about what I just said "Friend everyone,best friend"

I finished the speech first.

After the speech I went down to the stage and call the unknown person.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook" a familiar voice said in the other line.

"Yes who is this?" As I asked her, I saw a girl, she is in her phone waiting for someone to speak, I grabbed her attention and pointed at my phone.

She is wearing a black off-shoulder  dress which suited beautifully in her.

She approached me with her fierce face, she stopped infront of me.

"My name is Park Chaeyoung, you can call me Rosé in short, Mr. Jeon Jungkook"

"Nooo.. Don't call me Jeon Blah-Blah!! Call me Kookie" I said to her and she just raised her brows. She shaked her head and look at me.

"Kookie, I have something to tell you" she said.

"No not now, I need to be in Hoseok Hyung's death anniversary .."

"Wait" she cut my words "Who do you mean Hoseok? You mean General Jung Hoseok?" She said, I nodded "No!No!No!...Nooooooo!!!!" She walked inside the place and cried stealing everyone's attention.

After what happened, I brought her to the restaurant to talk about what she wanted to talk about.

The waiter went to us.

"What do you want mam? Sir?" He said eyeing both of us.

"What do you want?" I asked her as I look at the menu then to her, she just stared at me with her brows raised.

"I don't want anything" she said meanly, I rolled my eyes to her.

"Can I have a beer" the waiter started to list my order when...

"No!" I was startled when she suddenly speak up. "Where not here to drink" She said then averted her eyes to the waiter "Just water for the two of us, please" she said to the waiter, he nodded quickly left our table.

"You're so kill joy!" I said to her, she roll her eyes to me "So?" I started "What are we going to talk about?"

She looked at me and handed me some papers.

She's been telling me that we are married. I'm aware that we're not because it was just a game that night.

So I started to scan everything inside the paper, but it is actually legit. It is a original copy of a marriage contract.

"This papers are legit" I said and look at her, she just raised he brows and folded her arms in her chest, I gulped.

"What happened that night?" She suddenly asked "How did we get married?" She added,she looked distracted and I don't know why.

"You don't remember?" I said thrilling her. She look at me and nod. "This is what happened" I started, she moved closer to hear me better. "You are very drunk that night, right?" She just stared at me seriously, I just shake my head and continue "Then your friends left you, so I decided to invite you to our table, then Hoseok hyung started to think about some games, then they picked a marriage game , your the bride and I'm the groom , we said our vows, he let us sign these papers and BOOM!!" I said and snapped my fingers making her blink in in shock "You may kiss the bride" she seat straight and avoided my eyes.

She cleared her throat.

"Did we kiss?" She asked, she's not looking at me.

"What do you think?" I said raising my left brow infront of her while smiling devilishly, she gave me a death glare.

"Arrrgghhh" she grunted, rolling her eyes to me.

Luckily her nerves won't tie up while doing that eye thingy.

"Let's get serious" I said finally giving up on annoying her, she gazed back to me.

"Let's get a divorce" I look at her, confused and puzzled.

"Wait!! That is inappropriate" I said to objected, she raised her brows and look at me with her killer gazes. I ignored it ."You can't file a sudden divorce, that's not right. We just got married" I said to her, her eyes widened in amuse.

"Look, I am getting married soon" something pinched my chest as she showed me her finger with a ring on and I don't really know why "And I don't want to disappoint my fiancé" she said being sincere this time"Can you help me?"

"What if.." I said, she stared at me "What if I don't want us to get a divorce?"I said, she's starting to get annoyed "What if I like it that we are married" she smiled bitterly.

"Do you want me to crush your soul?" She said threatening me.

"Hmmm, violent I like it" I said with my husky and flirty voice.

"Huhuhuhu" she started to cry. Her tears quickly trailed down her cheeks, and it shocked me.

I get serious.

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" I said and I mean it.

And because of that, she smiled to me.

Her smile that can melt many hearts .

I don't know what I am feeling right now, I feel happy seeing her happy. And the fact that we are accidentally a married couple, makes my heart jump in happiness. But she is engaged and I don't want to ruin it.

If I can stop myself.

To be continued......

••••••••

@ROSEKOOK_exol thank you for the votes💗 couldn't tag you tho. 🤔

⚠️ please Follow my 2nd account guys !  Rosiesugars ! because after I end this story I will be logging out of this account cause I forgot the password and I bought a new phone. I will continue to write rosekook stories in the other acc. And I'm also gonna follow all of those who follows me in that acc.) I'm in the need of your support in my new account guys.

FOLLOW ME!
SHARE
COMMENT
LIKE♥️