012

The next morning

Rosé and Jungkook, became more closer than expected.

Jungkook is busy looking at his phone while smiling which make Rosé suspect something. She run through him.

"What's that?!" She startled him.

He hide his phone from her.

"Let me see" she said whining as she tiptoe and grab the phone from Jungkook's hand.

She sounded like a kid trying to grab something from an adult.

Jungkook is busy avoiding the phone from her hands.

"It's just pictures of my life" he said running around to avoid her.

She tried really hard.

She stopped and stare at Jungkook saying "I'm warning you!" She threatened him.

Because of that stare he gave up and give Rosé his phone saying "Okay, You got me" he said, he stared at her as she slowly open his phone.

She paused as she saw what's inside it.

He chuckled.

"What?" he said and look through the phone.

"You said it's the picture of your life?" She pouted, she bit her lower lip to stop herself from blushing.

Jungkook added their picture together that is taken in Hiking Trails with a #PERFECTION written in it.

"You're part of my life, right?" He teasingly said.

She got touched, her heart beats faster as the man look at her beautifully.

She can't look back at him.

She annoyingly took his hands and she put his phone to it.

This is just her reason to cover up her flattered heart.

She walk past him.

He look at her walking bluntly to the restaurant.

He is happy and proud.

He did good.

He followed her. As soon as he step inside the restaurant, a girl tapped the mic stealing everyone's attention.

He just took a quick glance at the person and then back to finding Rosé.

He scanned the room and stopped when he spotted her sitting alone watching the view that us provided by the window near her.

He quickly went to her spot and seated right infront of her seat.

She just took a glance at him and then back to the shore.