006

After the big news. Rosé is becoming more careful and secretive from her fiancé ,that with only one mistake everything will change.

Rosé's POV

Jimin went back to the states 4 days ago and will stay there for 1 week to take care of some papers for the wedding, and it is a big relief for me since I can freely approach Jungkook with no worries.

I am here at Jennie's house to make a plan for the wedding and also for my sake.

"So what are your plans?" Jennie stared at me waiting for my answer.

"I still don't know, unnie." I shrugged as I sighed.

"How about we call your husband to help" she suggested, I glared at her. "What? I didn't say anything annoying." she defended.

"He's not my husband, unnie. It's all just a mistake, I was drunk that day" I said defensive "I didn't even remember if he kissed me or not" I mumbled.

"What?" I thought she didn't hear it, I got shocked and nervous

Find a way to cover yourself!

The back of my mind suggested.

"I mean, I still didn't remember how we got married" I sighed, my mind is in relief as she fall for it .

"I thought he already told you everything" her brows meet and look at me with all the curiosity her face can show.

"Yeah he does" I rolled my eyes.

"Then what are you complaining about?" she said with her annoyed and bothered voice.

Should I tell her?

I asked myself.

"There's just one thing he didn't tell me and it's still haunting in my mind" I closed my eyes, remembering how Jungkooks face react when I asked if we kissed that day.

"What is it?" She became more curious. How I wish I could turn back time and take back what I said.

"If we kissed"

Jennie just smirked.

"What do you think will happen in a wedding? Just the two couple keep on staring at each other and BOOM!! Married?!!" I look at her as she started to make sound effects "No Chaeyoung!! A couple can't marry each other if they can't prove and show everyone the love they have for each other!! And hell yeah!! The kiss is the proof!!" She said what she want to say.

I cupped my face as she has a point.

My virgin lips.

I can hear the sobs in my mind.

"So?" She looked at me, I faced her thinking about what she meant by her question. "Should we call for his help?"

I closed my eyes.

Should I?

"Fine!" I said giving up. She took my phone and I think she is looking for his name "Stranger" I said, she look at me in confuse. "It's his name in the contacts" she gave me a what the hell look.

"What kind of name is that?"she complained again.

"What do you think should I put there? Hubby? Husband? Love? Honey?" I said mentioning some nicknames.