009

Jungkook's POV

I went inside my room and think about what I have done.

It felt wrong.

Arguing with her felt wrong.

This is not right.

I looked at my parents picture beside my bed.

"What am I doing mom? dad?" I asked as I faces my parents photo.

I heard the door opened and saw Jin walking inside.

"Are you alright, Kookie?" He asked.

Today, I can't trust anybody but our mother like figure Jin hyung.

"I became so angry with her, Hyung" I started "I don't really know why. It's not her fault that the police arrested us last night. But what am I doing? I scolded her" I said and brushed my hair.

"You must apologize to her" he said.

"I don't even know if she'll ever forgive me" I bitterly chucked.

"She'll forgive you. Girls are girls, Kookie. You know that"he said.

Maybe he is right.

"But how?" I asked him.

"Help her" and because of that an Idea popped in my brain.

"I know, there will be a wedding fair today. And maybe that'll be the right place to apologize to her. And she mentioned to me about a location wedding. Maybe I can tour her to the beautiful beaches and places where most of the weddings are held."

I quickly rushed to my phone and dialed her number.

I told her to meet me at the place where the event is being held.

Mall

I am at the entrance of the mall, where the event is being held. I scanned the whole place and it was very beautiful.

I can see many beautiful wedding gowns lined up.

The cakes with different designs and colors.

The desserts, The cars and bouquets of flowers.

As I look back to the entrance, I saw her standing wearing a beautiful white dress that highlighted her beauty, finished with her beautiful blonde hair.

I walk towards the spot she is standing.

"Chae" I greeted her. She just sighed and forced a smile.

"What are we doing here?" She asked scanning the area

"We..."

"Oh My god!! Is that flowers??" She cut me off as she quickly run towards the line up of beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I followed her.

She smelled every bouquet that she can smell and took a pictures of some roses. She is the most adorable person that I've met and know.

"Can you take some picture of me?" She handed me her phone and run back to the pink roses and posed.

I took her a picture. I checked her gallery and look at it. She looks like the fairy of the flowers.

How can she be this beautiful.

I don't know what I've been doing right now, staring at her photo made me become blank, it erases everything that has been bothering me.