008

Jungkook's POV

We finally reached the motel she is talking about. I cringed a bit as I saw some couple heading inside while being so clingy with each other.

I rolled my eyes and landed on Rosé, sleeping. She looks so pretty and innocent. Her plump lips is so kissable. Her pinkish cheeks is glowing and her fair skin perfected her whole appearance.

Is she eating right?

Even if she is skinny she looked really healthy.

Maybe her body don't get fat or maybe this is really her size.

She moved which startled me.

"Are we there?" I acted normally, but I can feel my body sweating.

"It's really hot here" I said as I fan myself with my hands.

I opened the car and stepped out.

"But the aircon is fully on,What happened to him?" I heared her say it as Before I closed the door.

I saw her coming out of the other side of the car.

I noticed her rubbing both of her arms.

It is cold out here and she is wearing a crop top which reveals her stomach.

I took of my jacket and give it to her.

"Thank you" she accepts it, she wrapped the jacket around her and leads the way inside the place.

"Lisa!!" She excitedly yelled.

I saw her running towards a skinny girl, maybe skinnier than her. No, Rosé is skinnier than her. She hugged her and chatted.

"By the way this is Jungkook" he introduced me to her, I took out my hands.

"Lisa" she said and accepted my hands for a shake. "Chaeyoungie, you didn't told me he looks better than your fiancé huh!" I heard her whisper.

I chuckled.

We went inside the place.

The front desk lady just looked at us unbelievably.

"The three of you miss?" The lady asked.

Lisa nodded.

"This is tough" I heard her mumble.

Gladly the girls didn't heared her.

We both proceed to the room she gave us and went inside.

The atmosphere is bery awkward.

Two girls and One man inside a motel.

Some people may think bad as we are in a motel.

"So what are we gonna do here?" I asked Rosé

I noticed her gulping as she pressed her lips.

She sighed "This is awkward" she mumbled. "Do you have your phone with you?" She asked, I tapped my pocket and nodded. "So what you're gonna do is, you'll come inside this room while recording the scene and shout like a mad husband that caught his wife making out with another man" she explained.

"Are you good at acting, Jungkook?" Lisa asked acting cool.

"You may not know but, I'm good at this" I proudly said to them.