015

2 days passed

Jungkook is already charged out from the hospital and he is gladly home.

7:00 am

He slowly opened his eyes.

He tapped his arms, his chest, his body to see is he is still alive, and he is.

He smiled and reached for his phone in the side table.

He looked at the time and seated.

"Thank you Lord, Thank you, thank you!!!" He exclaimed and went out of bed.

He scanned his room and smile as it is still the same as what it was before and no light has come to get him. He took the envelope that is in resting is his counter table and went outside.

He called all of his friends and they gather around the dining table.

Everyone look at him seriously.

He look at them one by one. He sighed and gathered his voice to speak.

He put the envelope in the table and everyone looked at it.

Taehyung slowly reached the envelope and waited for Jungkook to speak before he open it.

"These are for if ever my reunion with mom and dad happens, when the operation ends" he said.

Taehyung checked what's inside. He was shocked when he pull out one of the paper and found out that it is a lifeplan (something that is needed to be ready incase you'll die soon)

"Jungkook" he called him worriedly as he gently place it in the table.

Everyone is amazed, confused and shocked about what he is doing.They focused on him, except for Taehyung who is told to take out paper when Jungkook say so.

"V hyung, please take care of that" he said to him.

Jin cupped his face as he cannot believe what this young man is thinking.

"I already arranged everything for my going away party" he said "You don't have to worry about the wake and the burial" he added.

Everyone sighed.

"Jin hyung, Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung, I already transferred the deed of the house to your names.

As I forget to tell you my gorgeous readers, the house that they are staying belongs to Jungkook's parents.

Taehyung handed the deed to them.

Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon looked at the paper.

What is this kid thinking. Jin though.

"And I was also able to save for the business you put up and transferred the money to the both of your bank accounts" he continued "Taehyung" he called.

Taehyung look at him, shocked. Taehyung is still in the process on why Jungkook is thinking about his death and he is so sure of it.

"I transferred our business under your name" Jungkook said. Taehyung silently groaned and forced a smile.

"This crazy kid! What are you talking about" Jin got pissed. "We don't need that, take it back!" He said, his motherly side is on.

"Jin hyung"