Kiss of FOREVER

Rosé went home to her dads house after what happened with her mom and with Jimin.

Her dad took out some beer and give Rosé a glass of it.

Her mom sent her away so she'll stay at her dads house.

Her dad look her her daughter and smile.

Rosé didn't notice her dad looking at her sweetly.

"Cheers to us who got exiled from your mothers house!" Her dad said as he raise his bottle of beer, she look at him and smile.

*klang*

She sips into her glass and put it back in the table.

She wraps her hands around her knees as she sits in the chair.

"You know what, Chae?" Her dad said, she just stared at her glass but she is listening. "Me and your moms life, that's out life" her dad said "The mistakes we did, those are our mistakes" her dad said, she look at him "You have your own problems. You have your own mistakes because you have your own life, Chaeyoung" her dad said.

She blinked.

"So stop living your mother's dream for her." He said, she look down as her father reached for her hands.

She hold it.

"Okay?" Her dad said, she smiled.

Without her noticing, her mother is standing right at the door, listening.

"Do you think she can still forgive me, dad?" She asked.

"I just don't think of it, I see it"Her dad raised a brow with a smile, he pointed at the door.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoungie" her mom said as she walk in, her mothers voice sounded so sad.

She slowly look behind her, she saw her mom standing with her arms open wide and tears can be seen in her face.

She runs toward her mother and hugged her.

Her dad just look at his two beloved woman hugging each other. He felt relief and happiness seeing them ok together.

"I love you, My Chipmunk"her mom said, she smiled as she tighten the hug.

At the hospital

Jungkook's room is filled with yells and screams as the doctor showed his injection.

He started to be afraid and allergic to hospitals when he knew his sickness.

"Doc!!!" He yelled as he holds the doctors hands "Please count" he pleads.

"Ok mr.Jeon" the doctor said "Just close your eyes, it'll just sting for a bit" the doctor said.

He closed his eyes and breathed.

Jin and Namjoon holds him so that he won't move,

"Done" he opened his eyes.

It doesn't even hurts.

"That's it?" He said to the doctor, the doctor nodded "Huh!" He said proudly "Why didn't you tell me that it doesn't even hurt or sting? I didn't even feel it" he said and acted cool.