For my next trick,

-- Troye’s POV --

        “Hm? Oh no, it’s fine. Trust me. Honestly.” I choked out my words with as normal of a volume as I could manage. I wanted to come off as though I didn’t really care.

    But oh god, did I.

I might’ve cared too much. Tyler even said to Matt that it wouldn’t happen again. Why was I getting so scared?

    “Oh, well I’m actually gonna fill it out when I get home.”

“Really? That’s cool. Planning on getting a job once the school year starts again?”

    “Yup.” Please start another sentence, please…

“So did you hear about Bring Me The Horizon touring with OM&M this year?”

    “Holy crap! No, I hadn’t. When did they announce it?”

“Three days ago! Have you been living under a rock?” He chuckled.

    “Basically… So; when are the gonna be playing us?”

“In about two weeks, actually. I’m really excited.”

    “Oh, man; I need to get a ticket!”

“Naw, you don’t.”

    “But I want to go? Of course I’ll need a ticket.” I was confused as to what he was trying to tell me.

    “Nah, because I have three tickets.”

“No way. You are not taking me.” I was grinning widely and I shoved him a little.

    “No, actually I am.” He smiled at me.

“Who else is coming?”

    “My friend Nick. He’s like, super tall. I figured we could take turns sitting on his shoulders. Hahaha”

    “That’d be great, holy shit Tyler. Thank you.”

“You don’t need to thank me.”

    “Actually, I do.” I mustered up the courage to kiss the top of his head.

“Oooooo, what was that for?”

    “The ticket, obviously you idiot. I wanna make out with your face I’m so happy.” TROYE WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU DUMBASS!!!

    “Ya do? That’s how happy you are? Well damn.” He laughed.

Okay, stay calm.

    “Seems so. I’d kiss anyone that did something as cool as what you just did for me.” Good, good. Generalize it.

    “Then why aren’t ya kissing me?”

“I mean, If I kiss you I’ll be kissing Matt too. He’s not really my type.” I did not mean to say that. That came off as rude and awkward. I don’t even want to hear his reaction…

    “Oh shut up you big idiot.” He playfully slapped my chest.

Thank god. I thought he was gonna like glare at me and not talk to me anymore.

    “I thought you were gonna death glare me.”

“No, of course not. I knew you didn’t mean that in a mean way. You’re just so awkward, Troyeboy.” He pinched my cheek then went back to walking.

    I rubbed my face. “Hey… so exactly what are we doing now?”

“I don’t know, we’ve already seen a movie, ate… it’s 4:46. Do you have any ideas?”