Chapter 1

A/N:This is pretty much the same as 'Authors p.o.v' but except in Luke's point of veiw.

I looked around for Andrea, but I couldnt find her. It was New Years Eve and I was going to propose to her that day. I loved her, so much it surprised me. I never thought I might find someone I want to keep.

There was only three minutes left till the new year and I wanted to propose just as the fireworks go. The problem was, I couldn't find her. Where was she?

I made my way to the hotel room Andrea was staying in, hoping that she was there.

The room was upstairs, so I took the stairs, not bothering with the elevator because I felt it would only slow me down. Besides there was only two minutes till midnight and I needed to find Andrea.

The next few things that happened were the things that changed my life.

Just as I reached up the stairs, I saw her, standing outside her room, looking as beautiful as ever but that wasn't what bothered me. What broke me was the fact that she wasn't alone, She was with someone.Kissing.

I turned and ran down the stairs, when I reached my room, I locked myself in and fell on to my bed.

I just caught my girlfriend, whom I had loved for the past two years, kissing some stranger .

I m not the kind to cry, but I did because I felt like a piece of paper, shredded into millions of little bits. My heart was broken. This was why I never let myself fall in love before, because at first it is sweet but then it tears you apart, like you are just a thin, useless piece of papper.

And I made a wish, just as the fireworks went out side.

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia,

and forget about the stupid little things.

With that I was asleep.