Team Voltron- The Black Tiger

Paladins, could I please have the bayards, Red asked. 

One by one, the Paladins (including our latest Paladin, Prince Lotor) handed in their bayards.  The bayards were placed in front of the tiger that matched the colour. Orange having the yellow one of course which soon changed colours to orange. The black one was placed a few metres in front of the red bayard. Then they begun there signal for Black to come. Red surrounded the red bayard with fire in a single breath of her mouth flamethrower . Blue surrounded the blue bayard with water in just a swish of his water spraying tail tip. Purple surrounded the purple bayard with ice in one scrath of her ice trail claws (she chooses if she wants her claws to leave a trail of ice or not. If her Paladin is in her piloting area than of course they choose). Green surround the green bayard with vines in just a blast of her vine shooting back cannon (it's like the cannon/gun that the Green Lion had that it would shoot green lasers but as soon as it hit whatever substance in grew into big tangled vines). Orange surrounded the orange bayard with rocks in a single summon from the fallen mountain (where he had been found, it fell after the tiger left). With all the bayards surrounded by their Tiger's elements, it collided and sent a white beam into space. Hours passed until a loud deep roar was heard. 

The Black Tiger had arrived.