Prolouge

Josh Beauchamp was born from a tree loving family.. He grew up with his grandpa and his older brother with him. And ever since he was born, he was always curious why no woman from their family was able to live a long life. As Josh grows up, he finds out about a great magic hidden within him. And that is to be able to determine a human's emotion. Then his older brother tells him about the curse they were given.

A long time ago, a man from their family fell inlove with a nature goddess. They loved each other so much then the man found someone else. He secretly dated that woman, then goddess founds out about it and hated the man so much. She killed the woman, that man was loving. And gave his future descendants the curse... The one that the descendant loves will intake the pollen and will eventually die. And the curse can only be stopped if the descendant tries to get away from the one he loves or else the one he/she loves will die in front of him/her. The death of that woman, grew a tree that has a magical power. The willow tree grew in front of their house and they will be perished if they won't take good care of it.

The tree will turn into ash gray onced the descendant breaks the rule of the curse which is "never fall in love"

"You can never be happy, for whoever whom you love will die"

             - Kyle

AN : guys, thank you so much for your support to my other stories STALKING MY FACEBOOK CRUSH and THE CAMP. This one is my special gift to those who are fan girls like me who are wishing that their shipps could be in movie togther. Hope you support and give lots of love to this story, specially to BeauAny Shippers out there... ❤️🙏🏻